12. Everything is turning worse

CW: Nudity / Implied nudity

Minho dragged Jisung away while Felix pushed Seungmin in the bathroom before leaving as well, the trio going downstairs while the couple was having an awkward silence in the bathroom.

Hyunjin slowly stood up, putting the heat pad away before taking off his school jacket from his waist. Seungmin quickly stepped in front his boyfriend and started unbuttoning Hyunjin's shirt. He helped it off before taking off the binder around his boyfriends chest as well.

Hyunjin blushed red as he was now half naked while standing in front his boyfriend, not daring to look at him. Seungmin looked at his boyfriend's bare torso and placed his hands on his waist carefully. Hyunjin blushed more at the contact but didn't do anything, so Seungmin pulled the boy closer and wrapped his arms around his waist. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck hiding his face on the other's neck.

While the duo was having a sweet moment while helping to give Hyunjin a bath, the same couldn't be said about what was happening downstairs. Felix was absolutely shocked that his friend told Jisung what the hell is happening in his life. He told the same Jisung who hates Minho with all his heart, and would use this information against Minho.

"Lee Minho, what the fuck?!" Felix hissed while shaking his best friend violently, Jisung standing near them even more confused. Minho just took the violent shaking like it was a normal thing while looking uninterested. That was until his phone dinged, implying that Minho got a text message.

Felix stopped shaking his friend and let Minho check his phone, only for the other two to see the quiet boy paling. He was near white, no lively color on his face. Minho started shaking violently as he gripped the phone more and more, turnings his knuckles white. Jisung quickly took the phone off Minho's grip as Felix tried to calm the boy down.

"What does the text say...?"
"Uuh... It says... You better come home by tomorrow evening or we'll report you missing and you will be homeschooled for rest of your life..." Jisung gulped after saying what the message said. Felix paled as well.

"You're not going Minho" the said boy shook his head and got out of his friends hold.
"N..e...e.....d....." Minho tried to speak, and the two boys got worried. He was damaging his voice box way too much, by forcing himself to speak. That wasn't healthy.

"I will go with Minho, they didn't say he needs to go alone, plus it's from his parents and even if I'm an asshole and bullied Minho, I would rather help him than hear that he's in a hospital..." Jisung said, slowly getting unsure if he was saying the right things or not. Felix looked at him shocked, but nodded nonetheless.

"Fine, just keep him safe okay? Send me some letter if you guys need the ambulance or the police or anyone to help, okay?" Felix sighed, he didn't want his friend to go alone, so going with Jisung was better than with Felix because they knew how to manipulate him and Hyunjin to leave.

"We'll leave tomorrow at 10am, does that sound good?" Jisung asked Minho, who was slowly getting color back to his face, he still looked uneasy and was shivering still. Minho glanced at the older boy and nodded slowly, but surely.

This wouldn't go well, all three of them felt it. Even Hyunjin and Seungmin were getting uneasy upstairs, like they could just feel something would go wrong. Everyone in the house hoped that wouldn't be the case though, but you never know what the universe has stored up for you.

A/N: Hi Hello

This is a shorter chapter since I usually write over 1000 words only for the story per chapter, but I'm working on something and the first chapter has like over 3000 words and I'm like "wtf?!" haha.

I just wanted to thank everyone who is showing interest on this awful and weird story that just resembles the real life boys while their personalities and everything is completely changed.

I also wanted to ask if I should do one of those Q&A things for the characters in the future? Would anyone even be interested in something like that?

Because in my previous books (that actually were more popular than this (on my old account)), no one asked questions and I just ended up deleting that part and publishing a new chapter... :/

Oh well byyyyyeeeeeee