New girl

Recap: in the last chapter, Tia had her heat with her mate paul and now it's the next morning.

Tia's PoV:
I woke up in mine and Paul's room I don't remember anything from yesterday, I'm so confused I cant remember. I wonder where Paul is. I decide to get up
And get changed in blue pair of jeans and a hoodie it's quite chilly today and cold. My wolf wanted to go for a run and get out into the wilderness.
I head to the kitchen and see Elizabeth in the kitchen I say "hey girl" she turns around "Hey Tia, how you feeling?" I reply " yeah I'm feeling okay I don't remember anything tho, but Umm Elizabeth where are Paul and the guys?" Elizabeth chuckles " ohhh they went out early they probably in the forest or something."
I nod and head outside I really wonder where Paul is I thought he would be here but he's not. Oh well 🤷‍♀️
I wanna transform into my wolf I run behind the tree and take my clothes off and feel my bones crack and transformation happening. It feels good to finally be my wolf it's been so long.
My wolfs name is Gloria, she's a white wolf, white wolfs are quite rare, I never would have thought Paul would be my mate I thought I would Never be enough for him but he always tells me don't think that and that I'm the most precious amazing beautiful girl he has met. So I put that away and don't think it. Paul shows me he loves me and that the only girl and mate he wants, but I still get protective and jealous cos he's mine and he's absolutely amazing and handsome and just ughhh😩😩😩😩😍😍😍.
As I'm in my thoughts Mu wolf Gloria is running freely through the forest I don't where she's taking me, I'm letting her take me Anywhere I ain't bothered. As I'm running through the deep forest smelling the air, it smells fresh which is amazing, I can hear nothing but silence. wolfs have amazing sense of smell and hearing. I hear no other wolfs calls so I just lay down or sniff the trees to mark my scent. I found a tree to mark my scent if any of the guys or Paul, they would know I was here .

I decided to head back to the house and what if PaulIs back and wondering where I am oh god I might be in trouble

Is back and wondering where I am oh god I might be in trouble.
Gloria gets the message and runs and sprints back home it was so fast I felt so free in my wolf it was amazing. Finally I was coming through the bushes just down or across the house would you say and I spot theses eyes looking and starting at me oh god I know who!?😳

 Finally I was coming through the bushes just down or across the house would you say and I spot theses eyes looking and starting at me oh god I know who!?😳

Paul's wolf!?😳

He continues to stare at me I then fully come out of the bushes. And walk towards the house but even his eyes his wolfs eyes staring at me is making me so nervous.
I crouch low to know I'm not in and don't want to cause any trouble. But then Paul's wolf, Nathan growls at me.

Yeah Nathan is mad at me

Yeah Nathan is mad at me. Idk about Paul he's probably mad because I didn't tell him where I was or where I was going, oh no. I wince and whimper and bow down to Nathan so he knows I don't mean any harm I would never hurt my mate anyway. As I'm on the ground Nathan crouches down and moves  towards me and sniffs me and then rubs his nose against mine. Now he ain't mad at all I'm happy. I then get up and as Nathan backs off. I look in the distance and see this girl who is this GIRL! She's coming towards me and Paul I can smell her I growl
Mad at who the hell is this girl coming towards me and my mate.