{ 𝖔𝖓𝖊 }

chapter onesocial media + real lifewarnings : none

chapter one
social media + real life
warnings : none

azalea cleared her throat as she brought her hands to the guitars, starting to strum the chords to the song

azalea cleared her throat as she brought her hands to the guitars, starting to strum the chords to the song. "i know, you see." she started, her soft voice echoing off the gray colored walls around her. "somehow the world will change for me, and be so wonderful." her voice sang, her fingers delicately strumming on the guitar strings. "live life, breath air. yes do that." she said, interrupting her own singing with a laugh. "i know, somehow were gonna get there." she laughed under her breath at the amount of effort she was putting into singing the icarly theme song. "and feel so wonderful, and its all for real- okay i have to stop there, i'm laughing already." she went to set her guitar down as she read chat.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

user12 AWWWEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
user3 WAIT NO JUST SING THE LAST PART PLS
user19 can u just sing the next, wake up th- bit?
message has been deleted by moderator

the girl sighed, picking her guitar back up. "fine, i'll play this last bit and thats it." she smiled tiredly. "i'm telling you just how i feel." she glanced at her webcam with a smile before continuing, "so wake up the members of my nation, it's your time to be. there's no chance unless you take one, and the time to see the brighter side of every situation. some things are meant to be, so give me your best and leave the rest to me." she smiled brightly at her chat and put the guitar down. "there, thats the bit you wanted me to sing right?"

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

user6 QUACKITY

user1 OMG YES user7 YOUR VOICE OMG user19 HER AND QUACKTIY THO?? user0 PLS THAT COLLAB WOULD BE INSANEuser29 BROO QUACKITY!

"i sing icarly once and now all of you guys are talking about quacking titties?" she tilts her head to the side, watching as her 82k viewers chat fly by with the same words over and over again. "bruh, i'm too tired for this right now, i'm going to sleep." she laughed and waved to her webcam. "and you should to!" she said, giving her chat a look that mothers give their misbehaving children. with that she ended her stream, laying her head back on her chair with a sigh.

her phone rang from the desk beside her, "hey lis." she greeted her british friend. "whatcha up to?" elizabeth asked with a smile. "i just ended stream." azalea yawned. "well, i'm about to eat something. you should get ready for bed." she nodded and got up from the chair.

azalea listened to her friend ramble as she brushed her teeth. "alright liz, i'm off to bed. love you, bye!" she waited for liz to say bye back and ended the call. she sighed as she walked over to her window, taking a look at the busy california city before shutting the window and turning to her bed.

it was 2am and she was just getting into bed. it was very obvious her sleep schedule was shit but at least she didn't have any classes to go attend or work to do. azalea dropped out of college, much to her parents dismay, to focus on twitch and youtube. which to be honest was working out great for her so far. she was at 3.8 million subscribers on youtube, and 2.1 million followers on twitch which was absolutely insane to her.

azalea was pretty content with her life, she lived in los angeles in her fairly nice apartment. she didn't really have many friends in her city and doesn't feel the need hang out with people. of course she lives in LA so she has done one or two collabs with people. her family also lived in the city, although ever since she dropped out they haven't been the most supportive or their daughters internet career. her mexican parents were very, well, traditional. they wanted their daughter to grow up, marry, have kids, and be a spitting image of her mother. meanwhile azalea wanted to make content and be an inspiration to younger girls who grew up in similar situation with misogynistic, gender roley parents.

so, ever since her family up and moved from mexico to the bright lively city of los angeles, thats been whats she's doing. its been four years so, at the age of 16 she learned english and being the funny ass bitch she is, she blew up on multiple social medias and was making bank off all the tier 3 subs she gets for just being a woman, and proudly too. i mean as she should.

redazaleas

liked by mxmtoon and 271,023 others

redazaleas remember when i said i was going to sleep, i lied! 🤪im so quirky 🤪 cant take me anywhere 🤪 crackhead energy 🤪

view all 82,391 comments

user7 we can tell

user1 we know

mxmtoon hottie 😍
redazaleas @mxmtoon ik you are but what am i 🤪
stellatheauthor @redazaleas not the middle school reply omg why do i do this

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

yeah so i deleted my sapnap
book cuz it just wasnt happening,
it stopped and it broke down and its
gone so, pog. i feel the need to add
user6 to all my stories, idk why. i feel like
user6 is like a time traveler or something, a
traveler of the fourth walls. like idk they like go
in all my books. also heres my ocs backstory.

also had wendys today for the first time, 9/10 very good very good.

you should go eat something, drink some water, take your meds because youre hot nd ilt\y