Chapter 45 - The Kiss

Magsimula sa umpisa

She was about to lean in and kiss him and of course, they were in the back of the class, no one would see them. It was so frustrating, that I banged my hand on the table, making that glass future-thingy fall on the ground and breaking it. Honestly, I need to pay attention in this class, since I have to pass the OWLs.

Luckily, my hand banging on the table, made her flinch and they didn't kiss. Phew!

Olivia's POV

He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I was imaging how hot you'd look like right now in nothing but sexy black lingerie" I was flustered, I never knew Harry was the one to talk dirty like that. But of course, I didn't want to show him that I was flustered.

I looked at him with wide eyes, while he smirked and winked. I leaned in a little closer to him and said, "Really? Would you be able to handle me in black lingerie, Potter?" and placed a hand on his thigh and now, he was flustered. Before I could kiss him on the lips, I was distracted by an orb banging on the floor. Before I could look where the sound came from, the class was already dismissed.

The next class was Potions and we were walking to class. My hand was in Harry's with our fingers intertwined. I hadn't been happy in so long, it felt good.

We reached the class and had to sit Gryffindor – Slytherin. Harry, Ron and Hermione found their seats, whereas I looked around the class, only two places left. A boy from Gryffindor was about to sit next to Draco, when he hit his head with The Daily Prophet and shooed him to take another place and he took the last place I was going to.

I sighed and sat next to Draco, not talking to him, not even looking at him. When I bent down to grab my books from my bag, he groaned and I looked at him with a 'what' expression on my face. He shook his head and smirked, making me roll my eyes.

Professor Snape came and started teaching us about 'Beautification Potion'. I started jotting down points as he was saying.

Draco mumbled something under his breath and I looked at him.

"I just said that Parkinson might need it in more quantity" he said and I grinned, not giving him the satisfaction of him making me laugh.

"Now, quietly, in pairs, start brewing the potion" he said in a cold tone and Umbridge entered the class.

"Right, so do you wanna-" I asked but he cut me off and said, "I'll grab the ingredients, darling"

I kept my notes open while Umbridge started asking Snape some questions. Draco came back with the ingredients, all correct. How? He was not even paying any attention in class.

We started brewing the potions and Umbridge asked loudly, "Is it correct that you applied for defence against the dark arts post first?"

"Yes" Snape replied in his cold tone.

"But you were unsuccessful?" she asked pointing the obvious.

"Obviously" Snape replied sarcastically. Ron and I were the only ones who snickered in the class. Snape sent me a glare and I stopped snickering, while Ron was still.

I bit my lower lip to control my giggles, when Draco looked at me and said, "Don't do that"

"Don't do what?" I asked bewildered to what he was asking for and he shook his lightly and rolled his eyes.

Umbridge left the class, giggling a little and Snape smacked the back of Ron's head with his book, who was still laughing, to which I covered my mouth and giggled.

The rest of the class was boring. Draco was brewing the potion, whereas I was just staring at my book. The class was dismissed and I closed my book, when Harry came and said, "You coming, babe?" offering his hand.