Part 1

I and momo have been best friends since we were born. Our parents have been friends since we were kids so, of course, we were kind of bound to become the best of friends. We both grew up with complex yet powerful quirks.

My quirk is similar to momos, it's just more flashy and complex. My quirk works somewhat differently from her creation. She can make creations from any part of her body, I can make anything from a futuristic 3D blueprint created from my fingertips.

Which can then turn into what I was creating in seconds. The complex thing about it is that I have to know the volume, area, and perimeter of the object both inside and outside. If I'm making a living thing then it's even more complicated.

Both of our families are quite wealthy. about when I was 14 I had come out to both of our families and to momo that I'm a lesbian. 

They took it really well, momo did as well. A couple of weeks after both of our families found out I have a crush on momo.

They all promised to not tell her until I'm ready to tell her myself, which I was grateful for. It was the day before momo's first day at U.A. that I had told her that I loved her. 

I had taken her to get ice cream and watch the sunset at the beach that day. 

And thank All Might she said she loved me back. 

That day we had shared our first kiss, our parents got all happy when they saw us walk in together holding hands. My father would always joke about when the wedding was, and my mother started tearing up at the thought of it.

I go to a school not too far from U.A.Momo's been there for a couple of months now. And tomorrow she wants me to come with her and her friends to the mall. Of course, I said yeah, I'd never miss a chance to show off my goddess of a girlfriend UwU.

I am Kinda nervous to meet her friends tho, she tells me not to worry but I can't help it TwT

awwww, yay ^w^

see ya next chapter ;)