😫😫😫😫

"Goodbye melania." Trump said as he put on his winter coat.

"But Donald," Melania yelled, "if you take a trip to britan who is going to raise out son?"

"You tf bitch who else?" and with that he hopped on his private jet to visit an old friend.

-time lapse to when hes in britan-

"Meghan pls lemme hit😫 just one more time." Trump begged.

"Donald I told you no! I'm with Henry now!" Meghan yelled at him before angrily smacking the toupee of his head.

"But we did it all the time when you were in america, land of the free as long as you're a cis het white man with money, bitches, and cars!" Trump whined while putting his toupee back on his angry bald head. "Britan changed you."

"No donald, I just became a better person." Meghan said before walking out of the room. Trump pulled out his phone and dialed 420-6969

"Hello Donald! How have you been?" The queen answered joyfully.

"Listen up bitch, I'm coming over and you better have those dino nuggets COOKED by the time I'm there! k thx <3" he said and hung up like a fisherman.

-time lapse to him at the queens house-

Trump angrily knocked until someone finally answered the door.

"Come on in" Said the most seggsy man trump has ever saw. Trump sat and stared at him. "Urm.. are you going to come in?" The man asked.

Unable to form words donald pulled out his handy dandy notebook that he takes with him everywhere for situations exactly like this one. He wrote down a message before handing it to borris.

the message:
I WONT TO HAVE SECCS WIT U. NOW!

Borris pulled his hair behind his ear lime debby ryan before whispering in Donald's ear "say less" He then led Trump downstairs.

"umm.. isnt your bedroom upstairs?" Trump asked.

"Yes, but do you know what's downstairs?" Borris asked.

"N-no.. what is it?" Trump asked nervously.

Borris let put a seggsy chuckle before opening the door showing Trump his bdsm dungeon.

-------------------‐------------------------------------
authors note

sorry for the typos no matter how much I offered to pay ppl nobody would proof read past the first couple sentences :/