-ELEPHANTS AND KHAO SOI -

I awoke in bed, I was alone in the room. I didn't even realize that we had made it home. I forgot that I blacked out when I.. I get out of bed and walk tot he shower once again. I take a nice long shower. I felt so tired but I really want to go feed the elephants. I get out of the shower ten minutes later and dry off. I apply my oils and put on my bikini. Then I put on a pair of white linen shorts and a white linen button shirt. I put on the same hat, this time wrapping a scarf around my hair to add some sort of color to the outfit. I brush my teeth and put in some different earrings. I put on some lip gloss and mascara.

I leave the room not long after. I walk down the stairs and to the the backyard. He was sitting by the pool, looking at the view. His feet was hanging in the water. He was on his phone, looking at a text from someone. I sat down beside him. "So Lestat seems to be making a statement with his wedding present to us. But mainly to you. He wants you to know that he cares about us and wants us to have a wonderful honeymoon. He told me that he is giving us this home and the other present you'll be seeing tomorrow. My present to you will also be here and you will have a replica at home." He said. I was kind of confused but I just didn't questions what it was. It was all some sort of surprise.

"Let's go get something to eat. He said getting up. I got up and he picked me up bridal style and walked into the house and to the front door. I put on my shoes and walk out of the house. He came behind a me and we walked to the car. There was a driver inside and security. They opened the door for us and we both got in. About ten minutes later we arrive at a private and very prestige restaurant. The only thing I was in the mood for was noodles which looked to the the khao soi on the menu. I ordered that along with some dumplings. He ordered his food and some alcohol. I was sticking to the water, in this kind of heat I needed hydration. He on the other hand.. I can't really speak for him.

"I love how happy you have been since the moment we said I do." He said to me. He had a smile on his face, his eyes filled with so much light. I blushed and looked up it the window at the beautiful jungle behind him. "I was serious earlier when I spoke about having a child with you. I'm not the same man, trust me I won't have my attention on other women. You'll have all of my focus and love. I want you to trust me and open up to me. I don't want to hurt you or stress you out. Or even leave you wondering about our relationship." He said to me taking my hand in his and looking me in the eyes. After he said that he took one hand and kissed it.

"I hear you." Was all that I could really say to him at that very moment. I really didn't know if he was a different man just yet. But honestly the way he touches me and looks at me he changed drastically. His hunger had grown and his touch is filled with passion. He basically yearns for me. Right then I decided it would be a good time to let him go without my body for the rest of the day. I smiled at him and gently pulled my hand away. I could feel him observing me in silence. I knew he was wondering what I was thinking and if I honestly trusted him. About ten minutes later they brought out a ton of food for him and I. I guess he knew the chef very well and this was a special supper. I took a bit of everything and put it on my plate, he did the same thing. I took up a bit of food and fed it to him. He took and he did the same to me. That was a way of showing him that I care about him and love him. He smiled with amusement running across  his eyes.

——————————————————————————
Two hours later we had finished feeding the elephants. They were so cute. I didn't know they enjoyed watermelon and other fresh tropical fruits. It fascinated me. We had gotten so much pictures of us feeding them and posing with them. I played a game of catch with them. That was ridiculously fun, they are very smart and friendly animals. I went to washroom to wash my hand. I locked Lazarus out as for a of teasing him. I could tell he wasn't happy when I came out and saw him standing there with his arms crossed.
"What's going on with you?" He asked me. "Nothing." I said before walking to the entrance. I walked to the car and the driver opened the door. I get into the car and chill soon after. He came in five minutes later. He had a large bulge in his pants. I could tell that he was turned on to the max. I smiled to myself and shook my head. Looking out the window. He placed his hand on my lap, running it up my thigh. I push it off, I could tell it hurt his feelings because. He took it off and picked up his phone to distract himself.
We arrive at the shore about 39 minutes later. I look out to see the yacht. I get out of the car and walk straight to it. I walk up the stairs, taking the hand of one of the security guards in board. I smile at him and thank him shyly. I gave him a kiss on the cheek to piss Lazarus off just enough to where he would think about it for the rest of the night. I walk to the small door and open it. I walk down the steps and to the small bedroom. I lock the door and walk into the he bathroom. I sat on the counter and looked at my nails. About a second later I heard a knock. I ignored it.

Not long after I take of my shirt and my shorts. I take off my hat and my scarf. I tie the scarf around my waist.. I had this pheromone oil I made not long ago. I put it on and walk out of the room. I walk down the hall and up the stairs. He was sitting at the end of the boat looking out at the view. I walked behind him to get a margarita. I wanted to unwind a little. I picked up the glass and put it to my lips. I take a couple small sips. Before I knew it he was behind me. Both hands caging me in. "You're trying to tease me." He said in a low tone. Gently kissing my ear and then my cheek.

"You're imagining things." I said to him. He grabbed on of my breast and my hip pulling my in hard against his stone like body. "I can take you right now if I want to, but for your enjoyment. I'll let you toy with me a little more." He said before letting me go and walking away.