Merry Christmas!

.

.

.

.

Ghost:"Oh! Sorry almost didn't see you there. Your maybe wondering why I made this.... um..... book? Yeah I honestly don't remember why I made this book and I might delete it later if I want but yeah..." he gets up from his chair that he was sitting on that wasn't there the first time you saw him.

"Well then come and walk with me." He starts walking in a random direction in this weird void of different colors that changes every time you look in a direction while always having Christmas decorations and music in the background.

"Don't mind the weird place we are in I honestly don't understand it but after being in here for I don't know a year I've stopped trying to understand it. So! Anyway how has your Christmases been? Good? Bad? Nice? Horrible?." In the direction he was heading a door was in the distance getting closer every step he takes quickly.

"Me personally, it has been fine. Got to spend some time with my family and eat some food along with opening some presents before being sent back here." And with that being said he got to the door quicker than anticipated as from where they were a few minutes ago was far from the door.

Ghost looks at the camera and sees the confusion. "Like I said don't worry about the weirdness of this place like how we got here quickly..... now then if you want to stay and explore or leave through this door you can. Me? I'm going back to my little home in this large void of weirdness. See ya and Merry Christmas!" And with that said he runs back in the direction he went in. Leaving the camera by itself with the door.

(Ghost: pops up through a hole in a wall "Hey! How's it going! I thought I would try something new instead of just reading. So how was it? This might become a yearly thing on holidays, maybe.")