[One] Woops...

Pacing, that is what I am doing right now. Why you must ask well let me just explain something to you all. My name is Layna Malet, I am 16 years old and I am absolutely freaking out at this current time because I am held up in the girls restroom of my high school, Walter Malet High School. The girls in the bathroom right outside the stall I am held up in is the 3 head cheerleaders and my main tormentors since we were in elementary school. Brittany, Chelsea, and Shelby are right now talking about how ugly I am and saying any and everything cruel they can about me, only for the simple fact that they know I am in here and can hear them. 

So here I am waiting trying to hold in all the tears that I can feel pushing to come out of my lashes, for the evil bitches to just leave the restroom so I can go to my finally class of the day. I hear the bell ring and I listen to the girls heels click against the linoleum floor as they leave the restroom. As I come out of the stall I stop at the sink to splash some cool water on my face to rid any evidence of the tears that had streamed down my face. I turn towards the door and fix my tank top and my shorts and walk out the door looking at the floor not really watching where I am going and as I turn to my right to head towards my history class I run right into a wall and collapse to the ground with a groan.

"Oh shit are you okay babygirl?" a deep sexy voice says to me as a hand is stretched out to help me up. As I look up at this man in front of me, my eyes widen. Trevor Spencer. This man has been then idol of my dreams since 1st grade when this 2nd grader had stolen my first kiss on the playground. Everyone was afraid of him but I have never felt more safe in my life than right now at this one moment. "Erm... well thank you Trevor," is all I can whisper out as I take his hand and he pulls me up and flush against his chest. I hear his sweet chuckle and I blush and look down. 

"Aren't you Layna? Don't we have AP Psychology together?" Trevor asks me, and all I can seem to do at this point is just to nod my head because I feel like my damn heart is in my throat right at this second. "Well uhm well would you like to uh study with me sometime and uh hang out or whatever?" he asks me while scratching the back of his neck but yet he never falters eye contact with me. I smile with a deep blush on my cheeks and try my best to reply to him, "Yeah that would be fine, when would you want to do this?" I ask trying to keep the excitement at bay while I am literally squealing inside at my dream man asking ME Layna Elizabeth Malet to hang out. "Well uhm if you aren't busy tonight we could you know hang tonight.... If that is okay with you and all?" he nervously asks and I see a slight blush on his cheeks also. I smile even wider and nod my head as I reply, "That is fine with me why don't I just ride home with you after school?" He physically relaxes at my reply and he smirks his sexy as hell smirk and nods also and brings my hand that I just realize is still in his hand to his lips and he kisses my knuckles and comes to my ear "I will be waiting for you by my car for you gorgeous." As he lets go of my hand and walks away I am assuming to his class. 

I hear the bell ring again signalling that I am now late for my class. Luckily this teacher loves me and I am pretty sure I will slide, since it is my older brother Blake who is my teacher after all. I walk into my brothers class aka my history class and try to hide my blush from him because god knows I don't need him to go all over protective big brother on me anymore than he already does. I see my best friend Jessica in the back with a seat next to her open and I trudge back to her and collapse into the seat and just zone out as my brother starts his lesson and I start thinking about Trevor. 

An hour later the bell rings signalling the end of the day and I jump up out of my seat, give my brother a kiss on the cheek and tell him I will see him tomorrow and to give Stacy his wife a kiss for me. I get to my locker and open it to throw my books into it except my AP Psychology book and my binder for the class, slamming my locker shut I head out the school doors and see Trevor leaning against his lifted Black Dodge Ram with that same sexy smirk as he sees me, but before I could get all the way to him, Brittany and her little slutty minions approch him and throw her arms around his neck and I just stop dead in my tracks as I feel my heart squeeze. I thankfully see Trevor throw her arms off of himself and he starts walking toward me, but I am still stuck to my spot. 

"Hey babygirl are you ready to get out of here?" He asks me with a beautiful smile that I have never seen him ever give anyone else. I just nod my head as I take his hand as he laces our fingers together and walks me over to his truck as I receive glares from the slut squad but I ignore then and jump up into the truck with Trevor's help of course.

We drive back to his house in comfortable silence. His house isn't big at all just a little ranch style house but it does have a really nice field and a large garage off to the side which Trevor parks his truck in front of it. As he helps me out of the passenger side and I walk beside him to the front door as he unlocks the door and lets me in and to my surprise his house so neat that I can't believe a man lives here since I have seen my brothers place before Stacy moved in with him. I follow Trevor over to his living room that has a soft sectional and a large flat screen tv above a wood fireplace. 

"So uhm we could order some pizzas if you would like... uhm since we don't have any work due for AP I figured we could watch a movie or something" he asks me again I can tell he is nervous since he is shifting from one foot to the other. I smile "yeah that would be fine. What kind of movie do you want to watch?" I ask as I sit down on the sectional and I see him shuffle over to sit beside me and the small space between us feels like too much for me. Damn hormones. He gets a remote out of one of the consoles that is in the couch and turns on the TV and pulls up Netflix and lets me choose a movie while he calls to order our pizzas, I choose my favorite series of movies of Fast and Furious. As we watch the movie and eat our pizza we play 20 questions and I find out that we have a lot in common than I have even thought I would with another person let alone the one guy I have basically been in love with since I was in 1st grade. 

When the movie is over its almost 9pm and I know I need to get home before I get my ass in a lot of trouble. Trevor gets out with me at my house and walks me to the door like a true gentleman. "So uhm I had a really good time tonight with you Layna. Would you like to uhm come over again tomorrow since its Saturday?" He asks with so much hope in his eyes. I smile and nod my head as I dig into my purse for the house key. "Okay well I can pick you up around 1 tomorrow if that is okay with you?" he asks. "That would be fine with me, thanks for having me over and all that today Trevor. Uhm I will see you tomorrow then?" I say to him as I turn to face him full on and smile a shy smile with a slight blush on my cheeks. I seem him step a little closer to me and lean a little in to me and I go rigid and close my eyes waiting for my second kiss ever from him. I feel his lips touch mine in a light kiss as I feel him pull back and blush just as I know I am also. "Well goodnight Layna." he waves as he heads back to his truck. "Goodnight Trevor." 

This boy is going to be the death of me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Well I have started a whole new story and I have deleted my others since I was not planning on finishing either of them, but I am hoping to keep this up and going. But I need help and support because I am very lazy lately, being pregnant with a 2 year old running around and trying to maintain a house all by myself is exhausting. But I have this much. SO let me know what you all think.

XOXO DM