Chapter 1

Valentina's POV
I was woken up by a rustling at my arm. Of course it was Emma!

I smiled at her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL!" She shouted! I had completely forgotten it was my birthday! "Oh yeah it's my birthday thanks Emma!" I got out of bed and hugged her.

"Wait here, I have something for you!" She grinned and walked towards our closet, and pulled out a big box! I gasped!

"This my friend is for you!" She smiled and gave the box a little tap.

"Awe thanks you really di..." She cut me off "Just open it already!" She exclaimed!

Just before I opened the box Sary jumped out! "Happy birdaey Vow!" Shouted the little 3 year old!

"Awe thank you Sary! That was so sweet!" I picked her up and hugged her softly. And put her down.

She opened the door to my room and about everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENTINA!!" It was so sweet and it brought tears to my eyes! "Awe thanks guys" I hugged them all individually, and said thank you.

After all the chaos was done I hugged Sary and Emma once more.

Sary has cute little blonde curly locks of hair and blueish greenish eyes. And was wearing a cute little pink dress and little pink shoes. She looked cuter then ever!

Emma has really dark brown hair almost black and brown eyes. Today she was wearing a black top that said BOSS in gold on it. She was wearing jean shorts and runners as well!

I on the other hand was still in my pyjamas...

So I went into the closet and grabbed a white shirt and written on it said WANTED in black. I also grabbed jean shorts and my runners.

For my birthday, Jasmine had made us all chocolate chip pancakes. YUMMO! Sary gobbled them up so quickly, and we all laughed!!

Before Emma and I knew Sary, Jasmine told us she came from where we came from... I don't even know where we came from so? We thought Sary was gonna be our age but she wasn't. When we met her we gasped at how cute she was. We decided we would take care of her sort of.

Jasmine said this place is only temporary for Sary since her parents still are alive and are really busy at the moment. That was ok she could always visit and we could visit too... I hope!

After breakfast Sary wanted to go in the pool... Yep the orphanage has a pool! Pretty luxurious right?

So I went to Sary's room and got her in her bathing suit, while in the meantime Emma had gone to get our suits.

When Emma came back she tossed my suit at me and a towel. Sary's room is in the same room as Onyx and Rubys room. Onyx and Ruby love Sary as well so they take her sometimes. We get a break.

I ran into the bathroom put my bathing suit on and came out. Then off we went to the pool. I put Sary on my shoulders and gave her a ride. She was giggling the whole time.

Surprising as it is Sary already knows how to swim by herself. So we all jumped in together. We swam and took turns throwing her in the air as she landed in the water she would scream and giggle.

About two hours passed by and she wanted to have a snack.

So we all dried off and we went into her room to get her dressed and then we got dressed.

In the cafeteria there were a couple of things being prepared. Sary walked up to the counter, licked her lips, and grabbed a delicious muffin and giggled. She was small so it was cute how she hardly could reach it.