Author's Note

OK. So...

1. This is a spin-off of my fanfiction/crossover series, Cursebreaker and Fireheart. This story takes place after the second book, Wildfire and Stars Eternal. You technically don't need to read those before you read this, but it is advised because they mention the events of those books a few times. 

2. As this is a Sarah J Maas fanfiction, there will be cursing. 

3. I do not claim to own anything in this book except my own characters and storyline. The worlds of Erilea and Prythian and all of the original characters belong to the incredible Sarah J Maas!! 

4. Ya'll are probably tired of my Sarah J Maas writing by now, but I just love it so much I don't want to stop. And I had this great idea for Rhys/Feyre's son meeting Aelin/Rowan's daughter and I just HAD to create it. I'm sorryyy I know I need to stop but I love these characters I created and I just want to keep writing them!! So, I hope you enjoy Son of Night and Daughter of Stars, a story about a Princess of Terrasen and a son of the Night Court. 

(And despite what I said about this book possibly being shorter... hahaha I think it might be longer than both my previous ones. I got too excited 😅)

Had some ppl ask for a character guide, so here ya go! This'll tell ya who is whose kid/parent.  

THRONE OF GLASS: (All listed oldest to youngest)

Aelin and Rowan: Estelle, Reave, Talen, Aneryn, and Genevieve. 

Elide and Lorcan: Odette and Ahren

Manon and Dorian: Danica

Chaol and Yrene: Katrien 

Minor: Evangeline has an adoptive daughter named Clarion. 

ACOTAR: (All listed oldest to youngest)

Feyre and Rhys: Nyx

Nesta and Cassian: Artemis and Katra

Vivienne and Kallias: Elsebeth and Jasper

Gwyn and Azriel: Azura

Tamlin: Delilah

Minor: Eris had a son named Aidan, and Artemis has a girlfriend named Amandla who is not related to anyone but is of Illyrian descent.