-chapter one-

Song: as the world caves in ^
For my whole life I haven't been able to feel much of anything. I had thought that was normal for humans. But I never really thought about it until I met him.

    When I first came to earth I had landed in a village of people who oddly worshipped me. It didn't make much sense to me but I paid it no mind considering I was being fed and kept clean. I can't remember much but somehow i landed on someone's land. I was trapped but someone came up to me. He was like no one I had met before, he was small and gentle and he looked like he was on the verge of tears, but I didn't understand why. He took me in his arms and said, "You're ok now, don't be scared." but i didn't understand. I spent most of my childhood with him, it was confusing and it made me angry sometimes but one thing kept me from hating it. And that thing was him.

-TIME SKIP A COUPLE OF YEARS-

    "Ryo!!", Akira screeched as he entered my home. We gave each other a warm hug and he sat next to me on the couch. *I feel like someones staring at me*, I look over to see Akira staring at me and smiling. When he realized I'd seen him staring, his face went red. I don't normally do this but... "Akira, come here.", I say while patting my lap and he rushes over. He curled up in a ball in my lap and nuzzled my stomach like a big puppy. I started playing with his hair while I did my work. He looked at me as if I wasn't giving him enough attention. I closed my computer and started scratching his back, he very slowly turned into devilman form in my lap and it felt like I had a big dog snuggled up against me. He stretched out but he never took his head off my lap. I sat there staring at him while he was soundly sleeping in my lap. I had a feeling I'd never felt before; it was something I can't even describe. Without thinking I bent down and kissed him on the forehead. I felt wind swishing back and forth and I looked over to see Akiras tail wagging and slowly disappearing as he turned back to human form. He looked up and kissed me back but it wasn't on the forehead this time. "Thank you, Ryo." he said softly, as my face went red I smiled and he smiled back but it was a smile I had never seen before. It made me feel warm and loved, what is love anyway- is this what it feels like? He turns away but I grab his face and pull it towards mine which makes him blush. "No Akira, thank you for showing me, and guiding me to this point." He laughs and falls back onto my chest and I rest my head on his, while we both slowly fall asleep.

{Ngl that last part was really cheesy but I hope you enjoyed}