2: miss my dawg💔

*Sherm in the middle*

Dallas, TX
Sunday(10:15am)
64th Parkway(asian house)

"Life is not measured by how many breath's you take , it's measured by how many moments you have left before life takes your breath away"

Asian finally heard the news about her dawg sherm and all she could do was break down into tears because he was her everything. he knew the real asian that everybody didn't really get to see.

she didn't only change him .. but they changed eachother. she met his mom and his mom loved her like her own.

asian was in her room packing all her clothes cause she was finna catch a flight to atlanta. she already had the funds but she ain't really know mfs there.

she knew that she was targeted next , and before she let them kill her she had to get the fuck up out the city.

she sent sherm momma a text sending her condolences to her and the rest of the family.

asian only told her brother where she was going cause she didn't want everybody in her business.
*************
Atlanta,GA
Saturday(4:45pm)
A hotel

asian finally made it to GA and was getting settled in this hotel. she brought a suite just for herself.

when she got in the room she started throwing everything in the room and slid down the wall crying asking god 'why' .

she lost a best friend and now she don't even know how to feel anymore. that was the only person that kept her head on right.

asian went in the bathroom and took a long hot bath while listening to music. She started playing music and sing along to songs that's was literally the only thing that helped calm her down.

when she was done in the bathroom she did her hygiene and put on her pjs getting ready to lay down. when she got on instagram all she was seeing was sherm pictures pop and people saying rest in peace it only made asian stomach turn worser cause she still couldn't believe it.

she powered her phone off and just laid in the dark thinking about everything from beginning to end. all she kept asking herself was "why did i leave him" asian felt like if she would've stayed she could've saved him but little did she know she was gonna be dead to.

okay pause right here , guyssss im like the narrator of the story , you will hear everything mostly from my point of view !! im telling the story.

asian couldn't sleep she was tossing and turning all night. although she felt like she was gone have a anxiety attack. she thought she was seeing things , she also thought she heard voices but there was nothing. asian jumped from off the bed and cut on the bathroom light in the hotel room breathing hard. she left the light on and as soon as she was finna turn around and lay down her stomach said otherwise. she ran and vomited in the toilet.

**************************

"yes im okay" asian said on the phone as she was sitting in starbucks parking lot.

"...."

"Um no i don't need you there with me im good by myself damn" asian said now getting irritated.

"....."

"bro im finna hang up on yo ass" asian said warning the person she was on the phone with.

"....."

"bro bye" Asian said as she hung up the phone "stupid bitch" she added.

she pulled out of starbucks parking lot and headed back towards the hotel. Asian didnt go back to sleep last night til bout 5:30am she was so scared to go to sleep all she thought about was sherm.

"damn i miss my dawg" she mumbled
**********************
sorry for this short chapter !! i ran out of thoughts but next chapter i got y'all fasho💙