75

"Yah Park Jimin that's so cheesy!" Yoongi groaned throwing the boys smaller body down onto the couch.

"Yoongi I have a secret" His eyebrows furrowed as he moved closer to his boyfriend for him to hopefully say the secret.

"The secret ingredient is always cheese, that's why it's cheesy..." Jimin smirked looking at the puzzled mixed with annoyed look resting on his boyfriends face.

"YAH! JIMINIE!" Jimin laughed loudly as the boy jumped on top of him tickling his sides as he wheezed for air.

"Stop!" Jimin laughed tears flowing down his cheeks as he twitched every each way.

Yoongi chucked removing his hands from his sides. He raised his thumb wiping the few tears that leaked from his bright brown eyes as he laughed hysterically.

"I love you Jimin..." Jimin eyes widened as he looked into the older boys cat like eyes.

"I'm sorry if your not ready I get-" Jimin cut him off by placing his lips onto the other boys.

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock before they slowly fluttered shut his hand made way to the back of the boys neck as the soft taste of brown sugar boba that they had drank a few hours before filled his mouth.

The older boy kissed him gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness Jimin wanted, not now, not after all these built up tension, not after what he has finally said and he knotted his fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against his body. Yoongi groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled him.

Jimin pulled away panting softly into the corner of Yoongis neck. His heart felt like it was on fire as a small smile finally made way to his face.

"Wow" Yoongi whispered causing Jimin to giggle lightly.

"I love you too Yoongi so much." Jimin beamed his cute eye smile taking over his face as he locked eyes with his Yoonie.

Yoongi smiled repeatedly placing soft pecks onto the youngers lips before snuggling into my chest.

"My little kitten" Jimin cooed as Yoongi looked at him with a annoyed look in his face.

"What.." Jimin pouted kissing the boys lips again causing the annoyed look to immediately go away.

"Nothing baby.." Jimin blushed at the sudden nickname pulling the boy back into his chest to hide his rosy cheeks.

"Oh my god are you blushing baby?" Jimin smacked his chest lightly, while kissing all around his face and neck.