Never Let You Go...

As George leans out, you think about what could happen later and most of all you couldnt wait. The man of your dreams is right in front of you and tonight is the night it could happen. "Are you okay" Josh asks,    "I'm fine, why do you ask that" you happily reply,     "umm well... your smiling like something just happpened to you, like in a cheerful way!", "    "well.."  and before you could finish your sentence George tells Josh that he is taking me shopping. You look at geroge smiling and he blows you a kiss. Then you jump off the bed and go up to him and give him a hug that you both fall on the ground. "awwww, thats so cute" Jaymi says, Josh and JJ get off the bed and look, " their so in love" JJ says  "you just jealous" Josh says to JJ. 

Listening to what the boys are saying in the background, you giggle a bit and say, "JJ is right" you whisper "I am in love with you with all my heart" as you lean in a give him a kiss on the lips and this time allow Georges tongue in your mouth. Once again you tongue swirl around and it the EXTREMLY SEXIEST KISS EVER. After you break away you relize that JJ , Josh and Jaymi are around you, feeling embarrased, you both lean up and Josh says, "nice job George", Jaymi laughing behind him, and JJ just watching that movie you turned on. As you turned to face George he said, "I know you do, and I love you so much (yn) , i will prove it to you tonight". As those butterflies in stomach make you so excited for tonight, George picks you up and says, "Let me take you shopping",  "are you sure, do you mined if the press find out" you said, "no, im not ashamed of my beautiful girlfriend, that happening to be the love of my life".  "awww, love you georgey",   "have fun guys, but be back here by 12:30!!!" Jaymi says. 

As we walk into the lift, George ask me where I wanted to go, and I said anywhere. "I think I have the perfect place to take you!!!" George says passionaly, "where are we going???"   "im not telling you". We jump into the car surrounded by screaming girl when we leave, finally the journey comes to a stop and we jump out and I see the store "Abercrombie & Fitch" , "omg thank you George" giving him a hug and a kiss, "you welcome, you go inside i met you inside in about 5 minutes, i just have to go boots to get something. "okay see you inside" 

5 minutes later i feel someones hand around my waist and i turn aroung and i see george standing there were a boots bag with this blue thing inside, i cant see what it is properly, but i was thinking that i was going to sk him what it is in the car. "have you chose someting??"   "yes this dress, can i go try it?"   "yeah sure" we both go into the changing room george waiting outside, finally i ask George to see if him thinks it looks nice on me, "you are beautiful, you so pretty" as he lends in for another kiss he pushes me onto the chair and un-zipps my dress. as he pulls it off, I take off hes coat and he's tshirt. We both we kissing when we hear this knocking on the door, i jump and george whispers in my ear "that was the best thing i have ever done, i promise we will continue that tonight" as he gets up and puts hes shirt back on, i put on my clothes and we both get out the changing rooms not to find JJ, Josh and Jaymi are standing there. "Hi, we decided to come shopping with you guys" Jaymi says "hahaha" george giggles "we saw your shirt on the ground George and your jeans on the ground too (yn), what were you doing?"     Josh curiously says  "ummm well, I was trying on a dress and George was trying on a..... tshirt!"   "o really " Josh says "yeah, im going to buy this dress for (yn) so you guys can met us in the car. as JJ, Josh and Jaymi walk out the door, we both handed in handed walk to the till were george pays for my dress. We both finally got into the car, "thank you georgey" i said giving him a kiss. 

As we drive up to the studios for the boys to start rehearsal, we see louis talking to tulisa. we all get out of the car and walk in. The boys start rehearsaling, when i sit down and watch them, then i see josh whisper into george's ear. after, I see George waving hes hand to come here, so i get up and he says "come sing with us"      "are you sure?"    "the boys dont mind"  I start singing and before i knew it, it was over. "loved singing with you boys thanks you for letting me join in, your do great on saturday" I pull with arms out and George JJ Josh and Jaymi came in and give me a huge hug!

"you ready for tonight" i feel george breath on my shoulder, when he rests he's hand on my me i grab it and say "yes, love you"   "love you too (yn) , i swear you will never forget it"

We finally reach the hotel when i relised the boys all share a room and how are me and george supposed to do anything tonight, all the room are booked? you and george hand in hand, go into the lift   and go to the back while josh jj and jaymi stand in the front of the lift, you queitly ask george," how are we supposed to do our specially night if the boys are going to be in the same room?"  "dont worry baby, i got it all stored, you just look forward to it!"  just thinking ahhh omg i cant believe it!!!!!! biting my lip i see george looking at me in the corner of my eye as we leave the lift, "that is the most SEXY THING ever i love it, it kinda.... turns me on (with a small giggle)"    "haha, hoped you liked it <3"

as we all walk into the room, George says "why dont you boys go down stairs for a bit, i hear someone beat your highscore in pokemon, Josh?"   "what really"   "lets go" jj says to Josh " you wanna come Jaymi?" Josh ask while JJ holds the door open  "yeah one sec, lets me just talk to george, meet be by the lift"   "sure" josh replies   George and Jaymi walk into the other room with the door open, i canhear them talking about something,  "i know you want some alone time with (yn), dont worry i keep the boys down stair i hope, yu know how jj gets sleepy!"   "yeah thanks, how did you know i want to have some alone time with (yn)?"     "i can see the way you look at her"   I giggle and my heart beats faster... "heres this, you need it!" as i lean forward to see what it is, it is this small shiny purple square packet, and i know what it is! omg im thinking i cant believe this is going to happen  "thanks jaymi, i was going to find my one but i think Josh took mine"   "good luck!" jaymi says. he also says that to me when he walks pass me to the door. finally me and george are left alone, i see george walk up to me with hes hand in hes pocket. then he leans in a kisses me so passionately that i had to let hes tongue in, then i wrap your leg around hes waist while you run you hand through he hair, once again he goans and you break away from the kiss, "i know you like that"  then he kisses me again and next thing i know we are on the bed and im on top and starts to unbottom my shirt, then my jeans. after i take hes shirt off and can feel hes body heat against mine and i loved it, i could feel hes 6 pack also, he start kissing me on the neck when i take hes pants off. then... he asks "are you ready we have time"    "yeah i am, im so in love with you we could do it everyday"   we both get under the covers, next thing you know we are... doing it...

hope you liked it xxx