Introduction

Hi! 

This book is a Spin-Off from Her Destiny Series and cannot be read without first reading Blood Burden. This book is a continuation of Valencia's story, Part Two. Blood Burden is Part One. You definitely cannot start here. 

This is technically Book 7 of Her Destiny Series, how crazy is that?! I am shook!

It's honestly no secret I love breaking my characters and then putting them back together. But this time, with Valencia, I'm kinda telling my own story. I am writing so strongly from my own emotions and my characters are just melting into it. And my baby, Val, she needs time to heal. More time than she would've gotten with only one book. I cannot wait to keep going! 

Ahhhh I still have yet to reveal the second surprise I have in store for you guys! I can almost guarantee you all will be crying, tears of joy of course, and I will be too. It will be a long time coming because it's been requested so much since Book One. Any guesses?

This is a journey of healing, forgiveness, and growth. Life can be hard, life can be cruel, but it's always how we get back up that matters. I know some of my readers will not understand these concepts that I write about but trust me when I say they are real and one day you might understand. 

So, no more words, let's get to it. 

No translations accepted at this time.