One

It was a warm summer Friday night, the tall palm trees swayed in the wind. The sky was painted a deep pink and orange with hints of blue and white. Laughter filled the air and music, Tory Lanez - The New Toronto 3 album blared though the Bluetooth speakers set up outside. The young group of friends were lounging around the pool drinking, smoking, and playing spades.
The group consisted of singles and couples. All met in Elementry and middle school, and went to different colleges. Now being adults, they each had their own lives and families to tend to.
Y/N and Erik were both single. Erik had recently gotten out of a three year relationship leaving him cold. He invested so much into that relationship just to find out she cheated on him with one of his old college buddies and ended up pregnant. It was a mess. He reverted back to his old fuck boy ways not giving a shit who he hurt in the process.

Sterling and his girlfriend Sienna.
Chad and his girlfriend Victoria.
Frank and his girlfriend Dionne.
Tre and his girlfriend Ashley.

Everyone except Victoria and Ashley, grew up together. They were super close and did everything together. They promised that no matter what happened in life, they would always be there for one another. That's why they decided to hang out as a group at least three times a month. Tonight, they were at Eriks home.
"Yo! I'm running to the liquor store! If y'all niggas need something let a nigga know before I go!" Erik yelled out to the rowdy group of twenty somethings. He walked back into his house that he had built from the ground up after college. It was one of his proudest accomplishments. That and his 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale. Being an Engineer brought in decent money and since he was a bachelor, why not splurge a little.
"Hey...can I go?" Y/N asked softly. She stepped inside through the French doors. She was in a provocative olive green two piece thong bathing suit. Erik hated to admit it but he couldn't keep his eyes off her all night. It was especially hard since he always looked at her like a little sister. Erik was four years older than her. Tonight though, her curves were on full display not to mention she was dripping wet. Erik noticed a small hip tattoo she had. He'd never seen it before.
"Of course. You changing though, right?" He pointed at her.
"Duh" she giggled and walked past him. Hips swaying and ass bouncing slightly. He squeezed his eyes shut to keep himself from looking. Him and Y/N flirted often, even when he was in a relationship. They chucked it up as their long history, mutual likings, and chemistry. It always rubbed his ex the wrong way. She thought Erik was way too close to Y/N for her liking. One reason she cheated.
"Hey. I have to ask you something" Y/N said turning around to face Erik.
"Wussup?" He played with his car keys.
"Follow me" she walked up the stairs to one of the many spare bedrooms that Erik was letting his friends stay in while they visited. As hard as it was, he kept his eyes on his black and white Jordan 1's and off her soft looking ass. She had to have been teasing him on purpose. What was the point of wearing a thong? He'd thought. Just swim naked. Shit.
Erik followed Y/N into her bedroom that she would be using for the next couple of days and stepped inside.
"Shut the door please, so I can get dressed" she motioned and grabbed her overnight bag to pick out some black biker shorts and an oversized Sailor Moon T-shirt she got from Hot Topic a while ago.
Erik shut the door and leaned up against it with his legs in a wide stance and arms folded over his large muscular chest.
"Wussup Y/N? Why you got me up here?" Erik asked with slight annoyance in his deep baritone voice. He wanted to grab more Hennessy and some wraps to come back home and chill.
"So I haven't told anyone yet and since you're my best friend, I figured I'd tell you first..." she bit her lip and pulled her phone from the nightstand and unlocked it, scrolling through messages, she pulled up a thread and showed it to Erik. His eyes scanned the messages quickly before he clicked the phone off and handed it back to her.
"Okay?" He said shrugging his shoulders.
"O-okay? That's it? That's all you have to say?" She stood up and was about to pull her soaked bottoms off. "Turn around or close your eyes!" She fussed at him.
Erik sucked his teeth and turned around.
"The fuck you want me to say?" He grumbled.
"Should I move in with him or not!? Damn!" She slurred and walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Can you untie me please?" He turned around and she looked up at him with those big doe eyes. His eyes met hers and she turned around so he could undo her swim top. The sides fell but she caught it from falling to the ground. She had a strong grip on the top and kept her back to Erik so she could quickly switch into her Sailor Moon shirt.
"No bra?" Erik raised his brow in confusion.
"Nope. I like letting my titties breathe"
Erik scoffed and went to grab the door handle when Y/N yelled to him.
"Wait! Should I move in or not?" She asked again and slid her wrinkly toes into her fluffy UGG slippers.
"How long you been knowing this nigga?" Erik asked simply to please her. He didn't give a fuck about her personal life. Yes, they were best friends but Erik was still being a big ass baby. His previous relationship ended two weeks ago. He was still fucked up. He had plenty of opportunities to cheat on her but he didn't. Now he regretted it. He had the opportunity to sleep with her sister and didn't. Now he wished he did. Stupid bitch.
"Hmm. A year. We met at work"
"He ever take you out?"
"Yes. A lot"
"Do what you want Y/N. Why you askin' me?"
"Because I value your opinion. You know me..."
"Aight" is all he said. Y/N scoffed and followed Erik out to his car. He chose the black Tesla Model Y from his garage. They both climbed in and Do The Most by Tory Lanez Damn near made Y/N deaf. She couldn't figure out how to turn it down since she wasn't familiar with Tesla. It was far too futuristic for her liking.
"TURN IT DOWN!" She yelled. Erik hit a button and the music cut off.
"Damn! I enjoy my hearing, thank you"
Erik sucked his teeth. Something he did often. It was that big man baby ass attitude he constantly had.
"You sure do love Tory. Always listening to his music. Talking about him..." Y/N grinned at Erik trying to hold in a laugh.
"Chill on that Y/N" he rolled his eyes and turned the music back up to full volume.
They jumped on the highway. Windows down. Air filling the car. Y/N looked at Erik. She observed how he sung his heart out like he was feeling the words of the music. How he bobbed his head. Dreads moving. How his dimples showed. His left hand gripped the steering wheel and his right hand rested on his thigh. He swayed his legs.
"The fuck you lookin' at?" Erik looked over with a scowl on his face.
"What did I do to you? Why you being so damn mean all of a sudden?"
He shrugged and focused back on the road.
"Don't this car drive by itself?"
"Yea"
"So why are you driving? Why not let it drive for you?"
"Cause I don't want to let it drive for me"
"Then why'd you buy it?"
"You gon question me all night?" He clearly had an attitude. Y/N sensed it.
"Sorry..." she turned in her seat to look out the window. Erik peeked over and placed his hand on her thick thigh. He rubbed his hand over her smooth skin. He didn't even apologize but Y/N knew this was his way of apologizing.
They arrived at this large liquor store that was an old warehouse. They had the best selection of alcohol which is why Erik always drove out this way. Erik climbed out and quickly walked around to open Y/N's door. She looked up at him and smiled.
"Thank you"
Erik nodded and walked to open the store door for her. They walked into the crowded building. They looked around and Y/N grabbed some tequila and fruity drinks. Erik twisted his face up at her choices. He loved dark liquor. Hennessy, Crown, D'usse, 1942 on occasion. He loaded his cart up with it all. They walked towards the line and waited.
Y/N stood next to Erik with her legs crossed and bouncing on her heels.
"The fuck is wrong with you?" Erik asked with an eye roll.
"I have to peeee" she whispered loudly.
Erik sucked his teeth.
"I'm sorry I'm inconveniencing you" she said sarcastically.
"I didn't say all that. I just don't think they got a bathroom in here" Erik looked around but didn't see a sign.
"Erik I'm going to pee on myself" she whined like a child.
"Nobody told yo ass to drink all that shit"
"Okay, daddy" she rolled her eyes.
"Keep playin' with me and watch" he warned.
"Mhmm. Aight" she toyed with him.
Erik abandoned the cart full of liquor and grabbed Y/N's arm hard. She winced in pain and followed him with fast feet as he led her to a dark alley on the side of the building. He stood in front of her and pulled her shorts and thong down.
"What the f—"
"Pee! Hurry the fuck up" he looked around to make sure she had privacy. When he didn't hear anything he looked at her.
"What are you waiting for?"
"I can't...you're looking" she said quietly.
Erik grunted and let out a frustrated sigh.
"Y/N, let's not do this. You act like I haven't seen you naked. You tease me all the fucking time. Lifting your shirt up and showing me your nipple rings. Sitting on my lap with no panties on. Rubbing your feet on my dick. Shit...getting on your knees in front of me earlier today" that last memory had Erik's dick twitching. Y/N and the girls were taking shots acting crazy like always. Each guy had a bottle of liquor and the women were on their knees in front of them. Since Y/N and Erik were both single, they teamed up. Erik looked down into Y/N's sweet innocent eyes as he poured Hennessy into her mouth to the hilt. The way her lip poked out and the way her breasts looked from up top had him wishing she was on her knees for other reasons. This behavior wasn't anything new. Erik is the one who initiated the flirting in the very beginning. It started with him touching her places that had her quivering. Her upper thigh, lower back, right under her ass, her hips. He did that shit on purpose. He knew he had control over her body even without them ever having sex. Erik wished he was the one who took her virginity but she gave it up to some nigga in college who didn't deserve it. They flirted heavily with one another and their group of friends took notice.
"Girl! Just fuck him! One time" Dionne encouraged her. She sensed the sexual frustration between her two friends.
"He HAS a girlfriend. I can't do that" Y/N argued back.
"So? He clearly doesn't want her. He's always around you. We all see how he treats you, how he speaks to you, how he cares for you, how he looks at you, how he touches you...he wants you girl. Give him a chance"
Except Y/N never did. She enjoyed her friendship with Erik. She didn't want sex to ruin their friendship. She would never forgive herself. Instead, she opted to flirt back with him. Wearing skimpy and see through clothes on purpose. She got her nipples pierced because Erik told her he thought girls with their nipples pierced were sexy. She would dance on him when they went to parties. He never invited his girlfriend. He instead would go with Y/N and their friends. One night, she didn't have panties on and was wearing a short plaid skirt. She leaned over and popped her round ass on Erik as he drank his favorite Hennessy. Her ass rubbed on his dick and he liked it. Girlfriend or not. His dick got hard as iron in between her cheeks. He tried to calm himself but he couldn't. He wanted her. He needed her. Y/N could feel his dick and liked it. She continued her antics and lifted her skirt around her waist showing him her smooth fat pussy lips. Erik hissed and palmed his erection. His dick was pushing its way from his jeans. It needed to be freed. Sterling and Frank leaned over and snuck a peek.
"Wooooo! You hittin' that shit?" Sterling asked.
"Goddamn that shit fat though E" Frank peeked then looked away quickly before Erik could cuss him out.
"Man shut fuck up!" Erik cussed them both out and pulled Y/N's skirt back down.
"Stand the fuck up yo!" Erik fussed at Y/N and pulled her arm back. She was confused but did as she was told.
"I thought you liked it?" She asked with such sweet innocence. She was tipsy and dizzy.
"Not with niggas over here lookin' and shit" Erik pulled Y/N into his lap and she sat there grinding on his lap as she swayed to the music.
"Okay? But I don't want you to see me pee. What if I accidentally take a shit?" She giggled.
"See. You need to stop drinking. Pee before I make yo ass!"
"Make me?" She bit her acrylic nail and Erik snorted.
"Let's go Y/N! I got an eighth of Trainwreck at home and I would love to be as high as shit right now"
"Fine" she pouted.
Erik stood up against the opposite brick wall and watched her closely. He didn't want to seem like a weirdo but he wanted to see her pussy. That party three years ago was the last time he seen it.
"Stop fucking looking!" She yelled at him. His eyes quickly diverted to the left and right of him to watch their surroundings. He looked up when he finally heard her relieve herself.
"Ahhh. That feels so good. Why do you pee so much when you drink?" She asked.
"Alcohol runs through you fast" Erik said without looking at her.
"Erik!" She whispered loudly. "I need tissue!"
"And where am I supposed to find some?"
"Your car?" She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. Erik looked at her and seen she was squatting with her legs wide open. His dick jumped. He could see her pink all wet and winking at him.
"STOP LOOKING!"
"Aight I'll be right back" he ran off to his car and checked to find fast food napkins maybe. He luckily found two white McDonald's napkins in his glove compartment and ran them back to her. She took them and thank him. Wiped and threw the napkins away properly in the trashcans.
"Nasty ass" Erik looked at her with a disgusted look.
"You literally told me to pee out here" she defended herself.
"Go to my car and use my hand sanitizer. I'll buy the alcohol and be right back out" he unlocked his Tesla and Y/N climbed in to wait for Erik.
"Yes daddy" she said to herself. She reached into her shorts and touched her throbbing clit. The way his hungry eyes looked at her when she was squatting. The way he spoke to her like he was her dad(dy) had her wetting her thong and shorts. Thank god they were black. She played with herself till she heard the back door open. Erik was placing the bags full of glass onto the floor of his car carefully. He shut the door and climbed into the drivers seat.
"What you in here doing?" Erik asked looking over at her. He squirt some sanitizer into his rough hands and waited for her to answer.
"Nothing. Just thinking" she lied.
"Uh-hu" Erik didn't believe her. Besides, he stood far off and could see her playing with herself through the window. His dick wanted to replace her beautiful fingers. She turned him down so many times in the past, he already knew she wouldn't agree to it. Not even if someone paid her. She made it clear that she wanted to remain friends. He respected that. He respected her.
Y/N sucked her teeth.
"Whatever" she said low.