Taken by One Direction

Chapter 1

I walked slowly out past the grave yard sensing someone was watching me. I held back the tears and ran into a store.

Aisling, CIA, Blonde, feisty, clever, used to be a directioner, they got old, and now. Running from the pyshco who killed my parents. At 22 I can take care of myself, but not saying good bye was hard.

As I wandered the store, I noticed a man, standing near the door, his hand on his hip, a heavy jacket on making him look thuggish. I could take him but that'd be kind of dumb. I slid out the back door of the store flashing my badge, making employees let me through.

I ran through a crowd of people noticing a similar thuggish man, hand on his holster. As he drew his gun I ducked, only to find a sedative above my head lodged in a wooden door behind me. I grabbed it and ran overturning things behind me.

Turning a corner I got a tremendously painful cramp which made me cringe and drop to the ground clutching my ribcage where I was shot four months ago.

I heard a gun and felt sedative go into my leg but I fought the drug, I ran into a dark alley away from the shooter and there, I fell asleep.

"She's a nice one isn't she?" An accented voice asked.

My eyes fluttered open to find myself handcuffed to a chair in a room, an interrogation light shining into my eyes.

"She's awake, time for questions!" An Irish accent chimed.

Chapter 2

The light lessened and I was able to see five boys standing there three with guns, a blonde one standing to my right, and one with steep black hair towering in front of me.

"What is your name and occupation?" He grinned an evil hint in his eye.

I went through my alibis in my head and thought of my most backed one, I assumed a scared tone. "Who are you and what are you going to do to me?"

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. "You didn't answer me, Name and occupation! Now!"

I forced a tear to roll down my cheek and I spoke slowly, "Claire Davis, Singer."

"She doesn't look like a singer." The blonde one said looking me up and down.

"My eyes are up here." I growled noticing the brown haired one smirking in the back, his icy blue eyes traced on my chest.

"I think you are more of a CIA type." The steep haired one smirked.

"I don't know what your talking about my name is Claire Davis, I was born in California, I am signed to syco records I have modest management." I recited remembering the need for this name when I had to get rid of the fraud.

"And now I know you're lying, because there is no Claire Davis in modest management." He smirked.

"How would you know?" I spat.

One boy leaning against the wall flipped on the switch revealing five familiar faces.

"Because you have modest management..." I sighed as Zayn continued glaring.

"Had. We are now officially a has been. Can't even pick up decent girls anymore." Liam muttered.

This last part hit me. "Oh heck no!" I screamed.

Zayn just grinned evilly, his eyes full of lust. "And CIA girls are the best, cause they know how to seduce." Niall laughed. I just looked at them fiddling with the lock I noticed Louis was clicking a pen, so I timed the lock to unlock with the pen. Unfortunately I was a second off and zayn pounced on me before I could move my hands. He grinned at me. His face inches from mine holding my hands against the chair.