Quick Stop In The Alleyway

They flip you around and bend you over. They lean in and say "You shouldve listened when I told you to not make a sound." They insert two fingers inside of you while pullin your hair so they can see your face. You let out another moan but this time its louder. They take out their fingers and stick them in your mouth to make you shut up. They whisper "Shhhh, I hear footsteps." You look around in panic but cant see anyone. Before you could say anything your dom sticks their dick inside of you. You moan so loud and they pull your head back. They say "You're so pathetic. You cant even hold in your moans for daddy. You're just a lil dirty slut that needs to be punished." They turn you around and lifts your leg up. Before you could moan from the pleasure they stick their thumb into your mouth and says "Suck my finger. I dont care If you dont want to, you do whatever your master tells you to do." After they finished with you, yall take an uber back home. When yall get home you go into the kitchen to make dinner. Your dom walks up behind you and smacks your ass. They move your hair out of the way and starts kissing your neck. You say "We just finished 30 minutes ago and I'm trying to make dinner." They tilt your head towards them and kisses you. They make out with you while they're sliding their hand up your hips to your waist. The light touches of their fingers give you chills. They mockingly say "It seems like you enjoy this huh? Even though we just finished you're still craving my touch." Your breathing gets heavier and your eyes roll to back of your head. They lightly bite your ear and says "I'll meet you in the bedroom once you're done with dinner." They exit the kitchen and you turn to see their figure. You cant resist them. Instead of finishing dinner you decide to join them in the bedroom. They're laying on the bed with their shirt off and a belt in their hand. They slowly stand up and say "Whatre you waiting for? Come over here so daddy can feel you." You walk over to them and they lift your chin and kiss you deeply. Your knees start to get weak and your heartbeat is faster. They choke you and turn you around and throw you on the bed. They take off all your clothes. They get on top of you and gently starts rubbing your clit with their thumb. You roll your eyes back and your back arches. They look at you and say "It feels so good doesnt it? Itd be a shame if you saw how you look right now." They loop the belt around your neck and pulls you down to the floor. You see the mirror on the wall and they say "Now you're going to watch me fuck you senseless." They pull the belt while you're on your hands and knees. They shove their dick inside you. Your moans and whimpers mix with their grunts and moans. They let out a "Ughhhh Fuckk." And you cant keep yourself up. You fall to the floor and they say "Damn baby are you that weak that you cant hold yourself up by your arms?" They pull the belt all the way back so you're now being held up by it. They start pounding you while grabbing your tits and rubbing your clit. They say "Fuck you're so pretty babygirl. Seeing every angle of you is so hot." You let out a loud moan. They take out their dick and sit down and put you on their lap. They spread your legs as wide as they can. They pull the sex toy box from under the bed and take out the vibrator. They turn it on and put it on your clit. You start squirming around trying to get away. They take out the handcuffs and handcuff your hands behind your back. You keep moving your legs around trying to escape. They put you on your knees and gets up. They pull you onto the bed and lay you on your back. They take the leg restraints and strapped your ankles in. They get on top and whisper in your ear, "You're helpless now slut. You're my little sex doll. Your body is gonna help daddy feel good." They bend your knees so they're over their thighs. You cant move at all besides your torso. They stick their dick in and turn on the vibrator. They fuck you rough and then slow down and then pick the pace up again. They keep fucking you so hard and then turn the vibrator all the way up. You scream out. They stick their thumb in your mouth and tells you to suck it and to shut the fuck up. You're so wet and your whole body is in a wave of pleasure. You feel yourself about to cum and say "Daddyy I'm about to cum." They say "I am too baby we can cum together." Your now yelling their name and moaning. You both cum but they keep fucking you and keep the vibrator on. You're trying so hard to get away. You yell "FUCK IM SENSITIVE. STOPPP." They say "I dont give a fuck. This is your punishment for being a bad girl earlier." After a minute they stop and walks away leaving you there naked and helpless.