7 Minutes In Heaven.

(This was requested by @HatersaremyBAE)

*Jen's P.O.V*

We, the Skillet family are just playing a harmless game called, 7 minutes in heaven. But now, both me and John are victim and Korey and Seth locked us here in the closet.

It's pretty awkward to have your crush with you in a small, dark closet. I kept peeking at John smiling shyly and turning away.

"Soooo..." John began to say.

"I know right, it's awkward.." I replied.

"What do you wanna do?" John asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know, how about you?" I asked.

John scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, I was hoping that.." John replied but he mumbled the rest of the sentence.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, I hope that I can.." John mumbled.

"John I can't understand what you are saying." I said.

"I said I hope that I can kiss you!" John replied but he was shocked that he turned away from me.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Well you can.." I whispered.

John turned around.

"Really?" John asked.

I nodded. Then John put his hand on my waist, the other one on my head. I smiled and put both of my hands on his neck and he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back, our kiss is gentle and loving..

But as seconds passed, our kiss became rough and full of passion. I tried to catch up with the kiss, later on, our kiss suddenly became sexual. John is now filled with his darkest desire. I can feel his member becoming hard then he bumped his hard member on mine. I must say, it's such a turn on.

His hands slowly slithered down my chest area. He squeezed one of my breasts then his hands slithered down my abdomen then with one hand he unbuttoned my pants, making them fall on the ground he removed my underwear and started to play with my clit. I moaned as his hands played with me.

His hands started to wander, then he reached the hole. He put his index finger inside me, pulling it out and shifting it back. I moaned and he put his second finger in, then third. He is really wrecking me, but I didn't cared. Finally he took his fingers out and licked it on by one.

"You taste so good.." John whispered darkly.

I smiled and he hungrily kissed my neck. He kissed me like there's no tomorrow. Then he removed his pants and his underwear. I stared at his member. It was long and thick.

"Go on." John said.

My eyes still locked in his, I slowly descended and grabbed his member. I kissed the tip and slowly sucked it. I sucked it hard and harder until I taste a salty liquid. I realized that it's his cum. I continued to suck for minutes until Seth knocked on the closet door.

"1 more minute you guys." Seth said.

I quickly stood up and put on my underwear and pants. John is doing the same. I fixed my hair and John kissed me again.

"Let's continue this in your bedroom." John whispered with a smile.

I nodded and smiled.

"5....4....3...2...1!" Korey counted then she opened the door.

"What happened to you guys, you guys are sweating, is it hot in there?" Seth asked.

I looked at John.

"Yeah it was pretty hot in there." John replied then he squeezed my butt.

I was surprised but I know its a signal.

"Yeah, I'm going to my bedroom, I'm tireeeeed." I added then I went to my bedroom.

When I'm in my bedroom, I heard John making an excuse then he entered my room. He undressed me completely naked as I did the same. He carried me to my bed and got on top of me.

"So where were we?" John whispered seductively.

;)