Rich Girl Starts Public School

New Start

"Kyndal get over here now!!!" my mom called me i get down stairs wondering what she wanted me to do cause its not like our maid couldnt do it she had to get me to do it.

My name is Kyndal i live in the rich part of LA we live in a mansion bigger than anyones my dad was the owner of a world wide global company and my mom was a lawyer. I am home school [for now] once i get down stairs my mom is sittin down at the big dinning room table wit my dad.

"Kyndal we need to talk" she motions me to sit down

i sit down calmly say "Mother whats wrong, whats going on?"

"This is a big dicision me and your father had to make.... we are sending you to public school"

i felt my mouth drop i have never gone to public school. they wait til its my last year in school to put me in public school.

"you are starting tomorrw. the bus will be here at 6:20 to pick you up so you will need to get up at 5:00 to get ready. tonight we will go shopping for you supplies"

We get in to the Ferrari and drive off.

------------------------------------------

That morning i wake up at 5:00 get up take a shower and curl my hair into my usual lose curls get into my tight shorts that i got from Hollister and put on my tank top and a see through shirt over my tank top i take one last look in the mirror and grab my ugly backpack and walk out and wait for the bus to stop infront of my house. when it drove straight past me i was mad they stopped at the stop sign at the end of my street which was like 10 houses away.

I get on the bus finally there was no seats avallible in the front so i had to make my way all the way to the bak holding my expensive purse tryin not to hit people in the shoulder, finally i make it to the back of the bus and i get the single seat im guess i was the last stop cause the bus driver drove straight to school.

Once we get to school everyone piles out and i am the last one out. once i get out i stare at the big high school with alot of people in front of it people sittin on the lawns talkin, reading books, listening to music, sleeping. then the bell rings everyone is running to there classes while im tryin to get someones attention

"hey can you tell me how to get to the office so i can get my schedual?" but no one listened everyone just walked right by.

i just kept walkin and tryin to look for the office when i didnt look infront of me and i ran into someone once i feel right ontop of him. when i look down i see into his eyes, his beautiful blue-green eyes once i got up i saw his football jersey, he was #50. once i gathered all my stuff and got up i looked up and saw him staring at me. i quickly got my compact out and checked to see if i had any thing on my face. i was all good my make up wasnt messed up it was just perfect.

"hi my name is Jacob Ryan." i look at him as he put his hand out wantin me to shank his hand and i did

"hi my name is Kyndal" he smiled at me and i smiled bak

then i just remembered what i was looking for so i asked him "hey jacob do you know where the office is so i can go get my schedual"

he looked at me "you must be new"

"yea i am. i have never been to a public school either"

"so you went to private schools?"

"no i was home school all my life"

"what grade are you in"

"im a senior"

"oh i am too"

"cool we might have classes together so at least ill know someone"

so he walks me to the office and i got me schedual. i had home room with ryan. homeroom was history. Great my worst subject i hated it so much. but the teacher seemed nice her name was Mrs. Lubbock she was from texas she loved history sooo much but she got off topic alot. i would see outta the corner of my eyes that Jacob wat staring at me. but when he looked away and i would look at him. then i heard Mrs. Lubbock say we are going to have a project that we will be assigned a partner to do it with. i crossed my finger that i got Jacob he looked smart and at the same time he is super hot.

then finally Mrs. Lubbock assigned us partners i had Jacob. i was so happy i told him i was hoping to have him and he said he was hoping the same thing.