Ivan: Safe

I tapped my foot as I waited for the two people I didn't want to talk to at all. After I got away from Alexander and Enzo, I told them I wanted to meet up with them in Vanessa's second house. Vanessa let me have an extra key just in case something happens and this was a problem. They listened, and now I was waiting for them.

There was a knock on the door, and I didn't waste opening the door and saw Alexander and Enzo. I glared at them as they stared at me with cocky looks on their faces. Fucking Werewolves. I let them inside and got down to business.

        "What do you want, Enzo? I accepted your rejection. Why aren't you leaving me alone?" I said calmly. Getting angry would not make things easy. I needed to stay calm and understand what was going on. Enzo opened his mouth to speak when I heard a chuckle. I moved my attention to Alexander, who had a slight smirk on his face.

        "Why the fuck are you chuckling?"

        Alexander's smirk dropped, and his eyes flashed with blue. I narrowed my eyes and waited for them, anyone, to answer my questions. "For a Twink, you're an aggressive one. Most of them are submissive and weak, but you...you're a strong Human. Better than Vanessa," Alexander said, and his smirk came back.

        Enzo didn't move a muscle as I marched my way towards Alexander. I punched him on the jaw, and Alexander stumbled back and clenched his jaw. He should be the one in pain, not me! Why did my hand feel like it was broken? I suck in a deep breath as I held onto my hand. Enzo tried to touch me, but I glared at him.

        "Fuck you. Tell me, why are you bothering me," I said with gritted teeth.

        Enzo licked his lips. I could tell he was nervous about something. "I--I want you back," he said, clearing his throat afterward.

I raised an eyebrow and forgot about my aching hand. Why the hell would he want me back? What changed his mind? I was fine without him.

"Sorry, but I don't date Werewolves, especially Werewolves who are jackasses," I said and sent him a fake smile.

Alexander chuckled humorlessly. "Jackasses? Twink, you mean jackass. I was just trying to make you comfortable."

"Don't call him that," Enzo growled.

"I can call him whatever I like. He's a Twink, and he'll be known as that."

        "He will be known as Ivan or my mate. If you ever touch him again, I will burn your hands and chop them off so you will never touch him."

Enzo moved close to Alexander, and Alexander's eyes were glowing blue. The fact that they didn't care about my somewhat broken hand and cared about me calling me a Twink made the situation less important.

I groaned and snapped my fingers. "Hey, I'm the one who needs answers! Why are you bothering me?"

"I thought I told you, Ivan. I want you back," Enzo said firmly.

        "Well, I don't want you because I don't like you. I don't care if we're mates. You rejected me, and I'm accepting your rejection. Take it or leave it," I confirmed.

"Leave it," he said quickly.

I blinked a few times. What the hell was he not getting? I didn't want to be his mate, we are not mates, and I don't want him around. I don't care when we touch each other; I feel the spark in my body or how his blue eyes would light up when he saw me.

"I don't care how many times you deny our bond. We belong together," Enzo announced. It almost sounded like he was pleading. I stood there with my mouth hanging open and Alexander staring at Enzo with a sly smile.