WHEN YOUR COLD BOSS IS YOUR CRUSH

As a part of your daily routine you were getting ready for your office with a beaming face...which is kinda unusal for everyone but there lies a reason for yours....the one and only Mr.kim taehyung, CEO of the largest company in South Korea as well as your cold boss. You were working under him as his assistant.

When you got inside the office building everyone started greeting you and you reached your cabin on time, there was your 10years of crush sitting like a king in his cabin...yes 10 years bcoz you knew him from your university days and he was your senior but doesn't seem to remember you.

The day was a usual until a girl came in and hugged him which made your blood to set on fire. You thought taehyung would push her away bcoz he was always kinda cold .But to your surprise you saw him smiling at her. Your heart skipped a beat bcoz you once heard taehyung's dad speaking about arrange a marriage for his son to the daughter of his another business partner.

You thought of confessing your love to him the next day which was your birthday. But you got the worst gift ever. You reached home and started crying out aloud. You took a decision not to speak with him much often, then it may affect his relationship with his fiancé. On that day you closed the chapter of your 10years of love.

3 DAYS LATER

TAEHYUNG's POV:

I wonder what happened to y/n, she isn't behaving with me the same way as she used to be like before 3 days. She is trying to run away from me as if I'm a devil. She is closing the curtains of her cabin this makes my heart to groan.

Yes the cold kim taehyung has a soft spot and a huge fat crush on y/n and decided to ask her about it.

Timeskip1:00pm

Taehyung has an important meeting by that afternoon and you being his assistant need to accompany him. You both entered the elevator, it was so quiet until you both heard a loud thud and lights started to flicker....Guess what, it was one of the most badtiming for you being stuck with your ex-crush.

"I'll try to reach for the security Mr.Kim" and your bad luck, poor network signals and you weren't interested to ask his phone. "urghh" you let out a groan .You were so anxious until you heard a voice. "Why are you avoiding me Miss.Park y/n?"You didn't know what to answer."I am sorry ?" is the only three words that poured out from your mouth.

You saw him nearing you "Don't act like you doesn't know what I mean." you were angry at him as he was the sole reason of you avoiding him and now his face was dangerously close to yours. "I'm not avoiding sir, it's just the way you see" you spat back. "I can see you being a great actress and deserve to be a good one" he let out a sarcastic grin.

"It's you mr.kim" you let out everything unable to hold on anymore. His face bewildered when you spoke out those few words."What did I do Miss.Park?" he wasn't aware of his possible mistake making you to avoid him. That's when you realized that you were spilling your thoughts out loud. "Never mind Mr.Kim" you thought he would leave you but he didn't do so "Just come straight to the point Miss.Park" he spoke with all haste. "I'm sorry sir" you replied back in an apologetic tone.

But he started bombering you with many questions and that's when you started to let out everything "Yes! yes! yes!...I'm avoiding you...because I'm broken ...ten years of my love for you is just gonna end in few months when you marry her. I won't be able to stand over there and wish you as if I haven't known you for these past 10 years. I was madly in love with you that even the smallest act of yours made me to go crazy for you. You remember right everyone was so annoyed by your cold attitude except for your friends...even my friends would mock me by saying that you would never love me back...and now I guess that they were right and you would never love me back like I did ...I had a slightest hope that you would look back at me once I start working as your assistant...but I was wrong and I was waiting deliberately to propose you on my birthday...but my bad luck you are going to get married...now tell me what should I do , how can I not avoid you..." he was left speechless and you were a crying mess. No one never ever raised their voice to him and you did it for the first time.

But he was contended and confused at the same time "Wait, to which girl are you relating me with?"

"The one who came 3 days back, she was hugging you and even you smiled at her" he started to laugh.

"who...hahaha...the one hugged me...hahaha" you were fuming now

"Why are you laughing at me? Am I a joke to you?" you still can't believe that he was laughing . "You are so dumb, you assumed my sister as my fiancé and about the marriage, it's for my brother. That's why you should know the family background of your crush atleast once instead of always being tied to your job" you were processing his words and realized that you made a bad move until you heard him speaking "But guess what, it's for good, I came to know that my crush likes me back" you were astounded by his words, he was smiling genuinely which was a precious sight to be found ever. "w-wh-what!" before you could ask a question to him, his lips were on yours and then came the most awaited moment of your life "I love you " when these words left his mouth you were above the moon "I love youuu tooo" and the elevator started moving again. You both startled for a second and let out a laugh...when you reached the ground floor the security was apologizing to you both.

"It's always good to have a fault at times in our life because it may give you the best gift ever" your boyfriend taehyung let out those words while looking at you.....