Chapter 1 Pirates

It was a beautiful ship - the Cosmic X7. It was made of the finest and strongest material available on Kreth (our home planet). It was kind of a flat cone shape with a long flat rectangle out the front with big thick engines on the sides of the rectangle.
Too bad it was taken by pirates.
The story goes like this. It was our third day in space, we had made some cool discoveries already. We were planing to go and visit Actapon one of Sepphones moons. We had heard warnings about a group of pirates that had been patrolling the area. But we ignored the warnings and went there anyway.
"Aervyn, are we in position to go down in the Sailer B1?"
"Yes Limfon, we are good to go!"
" Excellent! Stetzon, could you prepare the ship for disembarking and landing!"
" Yes sir!"

Actapon is a strange moon, it's half jungle, quarter desert, and quarter giant, very dangerous, active volcano!We set down where the jungle, desert and volcano meet. We did some experiments on the soil, rock and plant life in the three places.
"Right!" said Limfon "that's all that needs doing, we should head back to the ship before Big Bertha goes boom!"
"Defiantly." agreed Aervyn
"Actually I think it's a bit late!"
BOOOOM!! The volcano had erupted! Even though the top was thousands of metres high, the sound was still deafening.
"RUN!"
We all tore off towards the ship as a huge chunk of rock missed us by millimetres! We were nearly at the ship when, SPAT! The lava had come. We were running as fast as we could, but the lava was faster. I only just reached the ramp in time when the lava covered where I was standing. Stezon fired up the ship and we only just got away with our lives. But then, CRUNCH! The ship was hit by a grappling hook the size of a tree!
"Oh no," said Aervyn "Pirates!"