[ Chapter 17 ]

Don't have a chapter feature ready for this part but I hope you enjoy the chapter! ♥

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 17

Caitlynn sat on one of the benches closest to the merchandise area, watching Brent pick out a shirt to purchase while Thomas went to the restroom. The foyer was getting more crowded as time passed but Caitlynn still found the area spacious enough.

"Caitynn, blue or black?" Brent asked, holding up two shirts with the studio's logo and name on it, close to his torso.

"Hm... I'd say black is a good first choice. Then if you ever come back and want another one, I'd go for the blue or purple one," Caitlynn replied, pointing at the purple shirt on the rack.

"Oh, the purple has a different name on it. But yeah, I'll take the black. Thanks, Cait."

Caitlynn smiled then turned to her phone, sending a quick reply to Kevin who asked how her time out has been. Thomas then came back and sat beside Caitlynn while they waited for Brent to finish up. They made small talk about school, dance, other hobbies and interests with Brent eventually joining in on the conversation.

"Caitlyynnn!" Brent whined, after she finished telling Thomas about that time Brent almost caused a fire last semester in their science class during a chemistry experiment because he got distracted by their class's senior student helper.

"And you were still insisting you weren't attracted to guys that way during that time," Caitlynn chuckled, patting Brent's shoulder.

"I can't help that Chad's hot and he was getting super close to try and help," Brent pouted, a tint of pink forming on his cheeks. Caitlynn cooed at her embarrassed friend asking Thomas if he agreed Brent was too cute all flustered.

"Aw, he sure is," he softly chuckled. Caitlynn gave an amused look to Brent before Thomas continued.

"So, what does that mean? You like guys, or? Not that your sexual orientation would change anything or whatever," he quickly added the last part.

"I just came out as bisexual over the winter break," Brent shyly smiled, which amused Caitlynn to see her friend like this. "But I'm proud of who I am, so it's not really an active secret or anything. Caitlynn was actually one of the first people I openly told."

Thomas smiled back at Brent and looked like he was going to say something until a voice had cut through their conversation.

"Oh my gosh, Caitlynn?! Is that you?" A petite, golden blonde-haired girl with a pixie cut approached them with a large smile. "I thought I kept hearing your name. It's me, Lucy! From RSA. Hopefully you remember me or this would really be awkward," she rambled on. Once she mentioned her name, it clicked like a light bulb went off in her mind, now recognizing her old friend. She found her lips instantly turn up into a large smile.

"No way, Lucy?!" Caitlynn exclaimed, standing up to face the girl. "It's been so long."

"Would it be weird if..." Lucy asked, opening up her arms. Caitlynn just smiled and shared a hug with the other girl.

"So, how have you been? What are you doing here? Whose class are you taking? Have you been dancing ever since then?" Lucy then fired a bunch of questions at once. This only made Caitlynn laugh.

"Well, I'm here with my best friend Brent, and his friend Thomas. We're taking..." Caitlynn looked down at her wristband, "Tori and Paul's class. This'll be my first class since back then, actually." She let out an awkward laugh. Brent and Thomas then gave Lucy a small wave.