The Dinner

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Come in"

I called out thinking that it is my brothers but when I looked up it was a maid. I sat up as the maid said

"Ma'am your brothers sent me, it is time for dinner"

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Thank you"

I said to her as I stood up from my bed. The maid nodded and said

"Is their anything else M'lady"

I was about to say no but then I remembered something and so I said

"Actually would you mind showing me to the dinning room, my brother showed me around the house but I am afraid that I would still get lost if I tried to find my way around"

I explain as I looked anywhere but at her thinking that she would just make fun of me. But she did not instead she nodded and said

"Of course M'lady"

I followed her until we reached a room with all of my brothers in it. I thanked the maid and walked into the room as the maid scurried out. As soon as I sat down I recognized three of my brothers caleb, Leonardo, Xavier and Elliot but the other three I had no clue who they are.

"Hello Anastasia I am your eldest brother Emiliano and these two are your other brothers Xander he is Xavier's twin and Alexander your and your sisters triplet"

I waved with a small shy smile as I said Hi. They just nodded their heads in greeting. Like talk about rude.

"Anastasia where is your sister"

Emiliano asked and soon after that everyone stoped to stare at her. I cleared my throat and said

"Well you see she did not want to come"

Some of my brothers looked confused while others looked mad besides Caleb and Emiliano. Caleb because he already knew what happened and Emiliano cause I have not seen any emotion on his face since I saw him which was not long but something tells me that he is not an affectionate kind of person.

"What do you mean that she did not want to come"

Xander all but yelled as he stood up making his chair screech back in the process.

"Well our guardian died so his brother took us In but I came here cause I wanted to meet you all while Victoria stayed with our new dad cause she ready knows you and wants nothing to do with you all"

I explain all in one breath praying that they will not hurt me seemingly Xander since he looks like he could rip someone's head off with his teeth.

"Xander calm down and sit down"

Emiliano demanded in a voice full of authority. Xander did as he was told but he still looked really mad.

"So what do you mean when you said that she already new us?"

Elliot asked.

"Well when we got to the office she greeted caleb by using his name and she told me that she new we had brothers but that she did not tell me because we did not need you all and that we had eachother"

I explained as they all listening to every word I said like it would somehow help them with something.

"Wait what did you mean by the we had eachother didn't you have your guardian"

Xavier asked suspiciously. I looked down and avoided all of their gazes I so badly wanted to tell them but I couldn't I would never turn over Victoria like that but with one word and look from Emiliano I told him...

"Anastasia"

Emiliano warned so I blurted it out saying the minimum so he does not know that I am lying the rest is not up to me to share that is for Victoria to descide.

"Our guardian never took care of us he neglected us and starved us he was never home but when he was he was always drunk and high and he made Victoria and I clean the house and he would boss us around. One day out of the blue Victoria started to change. Her outifits were different her grades were different and her attitude was different she was different. She would not talk to me anymore so I had no clue what was going on with her. She would ignore me in school and one day she bought me a really nice condo to live in but she never lived their with me she lived somewhere else when I tried to ask her she just said don't worry about it. Even thought she does not show it deep down I know that she loves me."

When I was done talking I looked up and saw they were all either A. Emotionless, B. Angry, or C. Shocked.

"Wait so who raised you?"

Caleb asked.

"Victoria did"

I said and let me tell you he was shocked more shocked than the others cause he is the only one that has met Victoria.

"Wait so who was that man who said he was your guardians brother"

Caleb asked. I shrugged my shoulders and said

"I don't know I've never seen him before"

They all shared looks of concern even Emiliano and Xander.

"May I be excused"

I asked as I looked up into Emiliano's now emotionless face. He nodded his head and that was all it took for me to hop off of my chair and bolt up to my room.