Introduction

Athena the god of war the daughter of zeus build an island in the middle of the pacific ocean that people are afraid to go, because of the bermuda triangle that you need to past through it before you reach the said paradise.

It was like paradise that you can't imagine, so beautiful full of trees plenty of different fruits and animals.

Her temple was in the middle of the forest she build it for her upcoming child. She is on her 9th month pregnancy and everything were prepared well.

Until one night....

The humans reached her island unexpected and build houses near in the woods..they get all the fruits and start cutting the trees to build more homes and hunt the animals..

Athena was so angry, the place that she build for her son is now destroyed.

She went home to his father and cry what the people did...and deliver her child..

Zeus punish the people and curse the island..By day the place will be rich of beautiful things trees, fruits and animals but when the night will come all the things will disapeared and demons and evils will come out to eat all what will they found.

Every day they will pray in the temple of athena and have some sacrifice,but still they were rejected because of their fault..

~~

Hi guys!! Please bear with me because of some errors in typing the story..

Hope you'll like it!!

Pls. Vote!

Muchisimas gracias!! (Thank you)

Pls help me to find a perfect cover for the story..

And if you have suggestions dont hesitate to tell..pls..pls..help me..