Part 1

Jimmy had a knack for collecting bills and expenses. In fact, his friends were typically more concerned about him when he didn't need to borrow cash to pay for something. He did his best to earn an honest dollar, sometimes working two or three odd jobs a week to match his spending needs, but the bills were relentless.

Jimmy was a twenty-one year old studying engineering at Duval University of Sciences, or perhaps physics, or biology, or maybe history. It all depended on the semester one could say; Jimmy still hadn't settled on a major he truly enjoyed just yet and switched focuses several times in his pursuit of education. Apart from college and academics, he was a very muscular young man for his size. He wasn't quite over the six foot mark, but he still weighed around 225 pounds, and all of it muscle.

It would be simple to continue on about Jimmy's daily life and what things he was doing in college. Perhaps I'd even throw in some color and adjectives to fill some pages, but that would merely prolong the inevitable, so let's skip forward a bit to what makes Jimmy's life worth looking into.

Jimmy's real name is Johnathan, but his family and friends all call him Jimmy, so we shall too. Not long from where we left off, Jimmy's parents both died in a car accident while driving home from an opera. Officers said his parents lost control of the car in the rain and went over the side of a bridge and into the river. His parents were funding the majority of his college tuition, but, with them gone, he had little choice except to withdraw until he could get the funds.

Fortunately, Jimmy had an uncle he had always been close to, Uncle Lucas. Uncle Lucas was Jimmy's father's younger brother. He took Jimmy in after the death of his parents and set him up with a job as a bouncer at one of his nightclubs. Jimmy proved to be a valuable asset to the Lucas enterprises and Jimmy received a decent wage in exchange. After a while of carefully observing Jimmy, Uncle Lucas decided it was time to offer Jimmy a part of the real business.

Jimmy was fairly apprehensive in the beginning, for he wasn't very keen about taking risks, but, in the end, Jimmy was persuaded to take the job, and so it was that Uncle Lucas took on Jimmy as his personal bodyguard and hitman.