Summery

No one in the supernatural community knew who the sirens were, they knew of their existence, but of their lives?
No.

No one did. They were just pretty faces with unknown names, and lovers they left heartbroken to tell tales about them.

Evenda was the youngest of the sirens, she was but a taste of what god wished his mistress would look like.
, easy to the eyes, to the heart, and the mind- well not immediately but once those dark brown eyes captivate and colonize your own you find it being the greatest and most tragic thing to leave them.

She was the most gullible, the most cherished, the most fond by men because she loved to please them, the follower, the one who ran from her own shadows because her mind told her they would suffocate her if they reached her, the little girl who everyone loved to spoil or tear down because it was easy and fun to do so.

Sybil, Sybil was exquisite. Her lovers invented that word to describe her. She wasn't a lesbian but she sure as hell hated men with a burning passion. It was once in a blue moon, where she would fall inlove and not just use little boys for her own advantage. She unlike Evenda wasn't going to listen to the male species, or do everything in her power so they can like her. If they hated her, so be it. She didn't care.

She was the middle siren, kinda like a middle child only she couldn't be forgotten. Her deranged ways and delicate voice were far to perfect for anyone who looked at her to simply forget.

She was the most creative one, she was passionate, the type of girl who would poison you, and you would live happy knowing she killed you instead of fate.

The two sirens were nothing alike, but so alike at the same time.

While Sybil would wear dark makeup and dark clothes Evenda would wear bright colors, Sybil would let things go pass her until she figured out a way to control them while Evenda let everything get to her head and spin her mind around till she was dizzy with all her problems.

Sybil was explosive, Evenda was implosive. Sybil was passionate Evenda was desperate. Sybil was aware of everything, Evenda was delusional.

Sybil liked to control people, Evenda liked to be controlled and observant. Sybil wanted to be the ruler Evenda wanted to be the sidekick.

They were so different yet so similar.

And one of those similarities is that they craved for the power of a monarch, the attention of a king, the kisses of a prince, and the blood of a queen.

Perseus Quodite was persuaded he had the soul of a rebel and the heart of gypsy that was meant for so much more.

He was a seeker of adventure and breaking his royalty like rules that were set down by his father and mother. He was often held back by his cousin who wanted nothing more then for the prince to find a princess and become the king of the country by the sea so one day, he can become the next greatest warrior.

Despite the prince's wild ways he excels in everything, and is adored by everyone around him -sure it's just only because everyone around him is either his servant or workers for his father but they still counted-.

He fantasized mostly of joining a witch coven like he was destined to by the genes his mother passed down to him, but according to her he couldn't, for some unknown reason she just wouldn't allow him too.

Dara was the least exciting country -despite it being beautiful- it lacked character and thrill which was what every teen or old siren hoped to find.

The best places it had to offer were typically anywhere you could listen to your inner thoughts in peace which mostly ended up being: the forest that lead into the Mediterranean Sea and a beautiful meadow, That's exactly where the physically and actual teens met,

that's where their story started and exactly where it ended.

A/n
Ok so this is gonna be a pretty slow story cause I'm currently working on my main book so yeah lol