What Happened To Ever After High

So, incase you do not know, Ever After High is a cartoon series about children of famous fairytale characters like Belle, from Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and yeah. These children go to a school, called Ever After High, and you should just go watch it, because its awsome.

However.

It was CANCELLED.

And I am going to tell you why.

So, after Once Upon A Time, there was this whole thing about fairytale characters.Well, Mattel got this idea of making kids of fairytale characters. So, with this idea they published their first episode in 2013, May 30.

Everything was going good, everyone loved Ever After.

But then, it just suddenly cancelled. They upload videos on their channel, but it is just the same episodes. They stopped filming. 

And do you want to know why?

This.

Yes. Descendants.

Now, I don't hate Descendants. So don't come after me.

Hmmm... Sons and Daughters of Fairytale characters. Hmmmm where have I heard that before.

IN EVER AFTER HIGH!

Its not the other way around.

Ever After High sounds like Descendants.

No.

Descendats sounds like Ever After High.

Descendants was first put out 2015, 2 years late since Ever After High started.

Then one year later, in 2016, they stopped making Ever After High.

When Descendants came out, Mattel knew that they couldn't compete with Disney, and they knew attention would go towards Disney's production. 

And thus was true. People turned away from Ever After High to Descendants, because it was Disney.

They made Descendants books, they made Descendants dolls.

And even though some people think the movie in trash, it's still more popular. BECAUSE IT'S DISNEY.

The detailed dolls of Ever After High were cancelled to some, discount barbie because their buget lowered, as nobody was watching Ever After High anymore.

And since Disney plagarized Mattels show, turned it into a movie, it forced Mattel to cancel Ever After High.

I wish Ever After would come back, but it probably won't happen.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment. 

(The video up top is not mine)