The Five Kisses

THE FIVE KISSES

BY

KARLA DARCY

Presented By:

Glades Publishing

Readers love Karla Darcy

"Fans of Downton Abbey and Jane Austen (without zombies) will adore this book. Karla Darcy makes us remember why we lose sense and sensibility for a sexy Regency hero and captures the era with a glorious and colorful voice!"

Roxanne St. Claire, New York Times Bestselling Author

"Karla Darcy weaves one fabulous Regency Romance after another. Wise, witty and wonderful.  Move over Jane for another Darcy you will love!"

Mary Alice Monroe, NY Times author of Beach House Memories

"… creates a particularly attractive heroine to captivate both the hero and the reader alike. Darcy is winning a large readership with her diverting novels in this most competitive genre."

Romantic Times

"Karla hooks readers and carries them along to a wonderfully satisfying ending."

"…writing is graceful and witty, plotting is clever, added to this are two characters who will charm and delight you."

"The humor and tenderness give this book heart and authentic details and great sexual tension make for a great read."

"Darcy is winning a large readership with her diverting novels in this most competitive genre."

"…. weaves her magic spell once more in this intricately plotted gem of a book."

The Five Kisses is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright 2012 Karla Darcy

Smashwords Edition

All Rights Reserved

Published by: Glades Publishing

License Notes:

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each person you share it with. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return it and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.