Intro A/N

DISCLAIMER!!!!! This book is purely being written for my enjoyment and relaxation when i want to unwind. i have a very busy life and unfortunately will be unable to provide scheduled at this moment in time. If you do not enjoy reading fanfictions which are not finished, or have undetermined scheduling for updates, feel free to save this for the future or not read at all, if any negative comments are left demanding i hurry, they will be deleted. with that being said, please relax and unwind with me, on this journey between two characters who will face hardships and struggle to face their feelings. viscous twists and turns will be included, lots of angst can be guaranteed because i crave hurting peoples emotions, and most importantly, this will absolutely be a slow burn in terms of the MC and other characters having to discover what they truly want or crave.

Welcome one and welcome all! i have been going through my drafted books which i have started with the intention of  keeping for myself mostly as plans, yet here we are! i had started this draft about 3 years ago before the pandemic and entirely forgot of its existence, yet when reading through this one and only chapter i had in my drafts, it seemed too good of an idea for me to pass up. 

i am not a writing student! i have minimal experience writing anything aside from fun plans for myself so any constructive criticism is most certainly appreciated. 

the plan for this book is yet to be determined, however be sure to buckle in as i have a solid list of ugly twists and turns for this book to take. thank you for joining me on this journey

The majority of the characters seen in this story are not owned by me, but by j.k Rowling, the only characters i own are the ones not seen in the books or movies