Win You Back iii [Bryan Kuznetnsov]

I heard voices before I actually returned to consciousness. My arms were tied to two poles at my sides. My ankles were in chains. Something was tied over my mouth to pretend me from yelling. But I made attempts anyway.

I kicked and pulled at the chains trying to remember something after that voice. And that voice. It had felt strangely familiar.

"Old habits die hard, don't they Bryan?" A sickly sweet voice, the same voice belonging to a man, rang in the room. There were only sparse rays of light, not enough to let me see.

The owner of the voice walked closer but I continued struggling to get free. I wasn't going down that easily.

"Stop it!" The person yelled beside my ear. The sentence sent a firework of emotions and memories inside me. Like a bomb.

I stopped and stood very still, a weakness spreading down my legs. I wanted to fight back. I wasn't afraid of the person who I recognised very well now. But the muscle memory... The reactions to his commands were so deep rooted in my body and brain that I couldn't retaliate.

"Good." The person put his hand on my neck. I yelled as I realised what was coming next. I was all too aware of it. But all voice was muffled. His thumb probed my neck as he looked for a vein. When he found it, he promptly pressed it.

I bit back the screams that bubbled from the pain. I wasn't going to give Boris the satisfaction of hurting me. But he knew better. Any strength in my feverish body left me. My arms and legs felt so extremely weak and limp. Holding up my head felt like a tedious task. I let my head hang limply by my shoulder.

"Bryan! Bryan!"

I had no idea how much time had passed since I had passed out, but Tala's voice woke me up. I opened my eyes. My limbs were still numb, so numb that I had to turn my neck to look around and confirm if I still had them attached to my body.

"Bryan! Can you hear me?" I blinked and squinted my eyes in the direction of the voice. I made out a hazy outline of Tala tied to one of the four poles in the room. Between him and Spencer tied to one pole was (Y/n).

"(Y/n)!" I called loudly. She was sitting in jeans torn at several places and only a tight bra. I felt my blood boil as I recalled the news. Her blood soaked tee was found in the car. I vowed to break the hands of whoever had touched her.

There was a big gash on side of her head and dried blood caked her cheeks.

She looked at me, eyes still full of dislike but she did at least reply. "Did that same asshole bring you here?"

"If you mean Boris then yes." I addressed Tala next. "Where are we?"

"I am not sure... but it has to be near the stadium. When it is silent you can hear cars driving nearby. If we can just get out, help is near-"

"Ah I see! Nice get together you all are having here?" I closed my eyes in frustration as a door opened somewhere in distance and Boris entered the room.

"And as always you are here to spoil the fun," Tala spat. Boris cackled and pressed a button on a remote he took out of his lab coat. My blood ran cold as Tala's blood curdling scream filled the room. It echoed off the ceiling as he twitched and convulsed with an electric shock.

"Now, now... Why don't you come here darling?" I growled, trying to fight the bondage and claw out his vocal chords as he touched her shoulders and untied her, rather roughly.

"BRYAN!" I was taken aback as Boris called my name, commanding me.

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT VOICE WITH ME BORIS BALKOV! I AM NOT A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD IN YOUR DAMN ABBEY!" I was about to use some choice words but he stealthily held (Y/n) in a headlock.

Beyblade Oneshots and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें