Changes

Last Chapter: Door opened and i saw really old man. I told him that I am very hungry and tired so he let me stay on one condition...

Present:

Izuku's POV

I have to inherit his power. This shocked me. I agreed because I had nothing to lose and wanted to have place to stay. By the time he told me about the power and that it would turn me to demon and I will be able to use all Blood Demon Arts. He told me that I would be immortal but sun and special demon slayer sword would be able to kill me. He also said that as demon I would need to eat humans but he could change my abilities so I wouldn't have kill people but regenerate by sleep.

3 weeks later 

With heros

Narrator POV

Every hero was now searching for Izuku because he was wanted. They were looking for him for 3 weeks now and only thing they found was that someone saw him running into the forest. They searched whole forest but couldn't find him. 

With izuku

Muzan gave me his powers 3 weeks ago and I slept till day ago. By the time of my sleep he passed away but wrote letter to me telling how to use Blood Demon Arts and how to enchance them. It said that there was no demons by now but demon slayers still exist It also gave me his house and some money.

246 words

Thanks for reading

Next part coming soon