Chapter One

Molly's POV

"Harder, harder, harder." I squeal. He enters me. Electricity goes through me. This is the first time someone isn't using a condom on me. I'm just hoping to not get pregnant now. I rotate us. I move myself up and down. I make my hips rub against him. He moans. He rotates us. Harshly me starts digging into me. Thrusting hardly. Giving me pain. My bra is still on, surprisingly. He kisses my shoulders and makes his way down to my breasts. I attract people with them. I make people do what I want with them. He notices my bra. He smirks. My heart flips. He continues to move in me while sitting on top of me. He reaches down and rips my bra leaving me now completely naked. I like the feeling of this. He continues to do his thing. I feel liquid running through me. I watch his eyes widen.

"It's alright," nothing could happen. I have a boyfriend named Ethan he never does anything with me and he doesn't even listen to me when I talk to him. So now I cheat on him with his best friend Paul.

Paul stays inside me even when he stops humping and thrusting me. He wraps his arms around me and we sleep.

Ethan's POV

"Heyyyy wana have some fun?" One of the strippers ask me. She walks away swaying here hips wanting me to follow. I might as well because my girlfriend Molly just talks shit all of the time and doesn't do anything fun. I walk forward towards the girl who offers some fun. I look inside one of the rooms and anger goes through me. Molly and my best friend Paul lay asleep together while he is in her still. He's going to cop it with I get him back. And Molly is a bitch anyway.

The woman in front of me has golden blonde hair. She has bright blue eyes and large boobs and a big bum. He is beautiful and hot she wears sexy underwear. She walks into a room and I follow. I instantly get pushed into a chair.

She slowly lowers herself while rubbing her hands on her self she then does the same while going upwards. She them leans forward with her boobs in my face. She grabs my head and rubs my head in her chest. I then start kissing her all over. She hold my hands and makes me hold her bum. I squeeze her into me while we kiss.

Another girl with brown hair and big blue eyes up who has a bigger butt than the blonde girl and big boobs just like the blonde girl walks in. She gets straight into actions she kisses me while rubbing her self onto me. I stand up while holding both the girls and flop them onto the bed. I reach for the blonde girl first shock is shown on her face. I rip the things she calls clothes off of her revealing a sexy body. She understands what I walk to do she undos my buttons and takes of my shirt and shorts. The brunet kisses me all over. I like this feeling. The blonde girl feels me. Rubbing her self against me. Her body hot. I take off my boxers. The girl looks down and back up. I smirk and so does she. I enter her. Moving up and down. I give myself electric feelings. I feel myself harden. She moans under me. I go and start kissing her. Once I go back up her lips are swollen from the hard kiss. I smirk. The brunet is still on me rubbing herself on me wanting attentions.

While still humping the blonde I reach for the brunet. I rip her clothes off. Leaving her naked. So now we are all naked. I feel liquid leaving me. Whoops.

I move myself out of the blonde chick and enter the brunet quickly. I start to hump her. She kisses me. I thrust her. I move her around and make electricity go through both of us. I wish I had two dicks so then I can be connected with both of them. I stop and leave her body. I wrap my arms around both of them. They both tangle themselves with me. I feel them pressed against me. Their boobs rubbing on me and my dick is hanging so they can feel it. She sleep like that. My hands on their arses and their boobs on me. Just the way I like it.