0

The story description says it all. Here ya go. This won't make any sense buuuuuut whatever.

It had been a long time since the Wayne's had moved from Gotham to the countryside in order to survive in the post apocalyptic world. Everything was different now but they were getting used to it, slowly but surely. Miraculously, all of them were still alive and had yet to be eaten by the monsters that had wiped out a majority of the population.

How they managed that with one working braincell between all of them is a mystery.

Currently, they were on their way back to their shelter from their trip into town to scavenge for supplies, Bruce at the front of the pack with Alfred, the children trailing behind.

They were watching their steps, being careful not to make any noise as to alert the monsters to their position. The monsters were completely reliant on sound to hunt, so as long as they stayed silent, they were gucci.

Jason turned to Damian, who was glaring at the back of Tim's head. "Hey, twerp nugget." He signed at him. Damian turned his glare to Jason.

"Fuck off, Todd."

"Stop swearing, you're a child."

"A child who saw his mother and his step mom be eaten by hellish monsters."

"You bring up a valid point. Swear all you want, its on the house."

"Hey losers, what are we gossping about?"

"Fuck off, Tim."

"I would literally sacrifice you just for fun."

"I'll give you my rations if you do."

"Nobody is sacrificing anyone."

"Oh look, Dickie joined the group chat."

"What is this I hear Bout sacrificing?"

"Don't worry about it."

"I am very worried about it. We survive and die as a unit."

While those four brothers were arguing in sign language, Stephanie, Cassandra, Duke, and Barbara were walking behind them. Stephanie turned to Cassandra with a shit eating grin. "Bet you I can hit Jason with this rock?"

"Steph, no."

"Steph yes."

Stephanie picks up a pebble and hurls it at Jason, hitting him in the back of the head. Jason whirls around and flips her off.

"Your turn, Duke."

"I'm going for Dick."

Duke picks up a sizeable rock and the girl's eyes widened. "Duke, no!"

Duke chucks the rock at Dick, whacking him the back of the head. Dick falls forward and lands on the ground. He groans before screaming."Fuck! I think you broke my nose."

Bruce and Alfred fall still, turning around to glare at the children. They hear thumping of feet coming from the woods and sigh, long and dramatically. "Welp, this is it. I really thought Jason or Stephanie would be the ones to give us away - "

"Suck an ass."

"Wish I had, bitch."

" - I...I -"

A monster appeared out of the woods and ate Bruce and Alfred, leaving the children behind.

"Should we run?"

"You think?"

"I kinda want to die."

As the children were starting to run, more monsters appeared, picking them off one by one. Tim. Damian. Stephanie. Barbara. Jason. Duke. Cassandra.

It fell silent on that dirt path, the smell of death lingering. Dick sat up, looking around to find he was utterly, utterly alone.

"I won? I'm alive? Ha! Take that, Wal- ah, fuck me."

Dick laid back down and accepted his fate as he heard the incoming sound of his killer. He shut his eyes, knowing he would be seeing his family soon.

He couldn't wait to tear shit up in hell with them.