The beginning

It started with a beginning, as all stories do. He was a small boy, maybe 7 years old. He was incredibly excited for his school field trip to the forest. He woke up in the morning and he brushed his teeth and combed his hair. He ate fruit loops with 3% milk. He wore a short sleeve purple turtleneck with white stripes and brown plaid shorts. He wore mustard yellow crocs and knee high red socks. He was all ready for the day. He went out the door and walked to school. When he got their he greeted his friends Dylan and Joel and gave them big hugs, except for after that he coughed because Joel smelled very bad.

He sat beside his teacher on the bus because Dylan and Joel did not want to sit with him. He stepped off of the bus and lined up with the rest of his class. They began to walk through the woods. He was talking to Joel when he saw a beautiful purple and white striped butterfly! It matched his turtleneck perfectly. He planned to pin the butterfly and use it as a broach. He smiled and walked towards it. It began to speed up and fly faster. Aidan sped up as well. He found soon found himself running at full speed towards the butterfly. He stopped in his tracks and watched as the butterfly far, far away. He looked around and realized he was lost.