The Loved And The Broken

Just a teaser to see if anyone likes it. i'll upload the next chapter after 5 votes!

Zaiden (pronounced zay-din)

Father had just finished giving me my beating of the day. well, the first one, anyway. This is my only chance. I had some things packed and hidden in my back pack. This is the only time of the day i have any privacy. I guess he thought I would be too weak to move. Idiot. I'm a Werewolf, and the Wolf part of me had finally convinced me to run. I grabbed my back pack and jumped out the open window. It used to be boarded up, but I fixed that real quick. I stripped down and put my clothes in my pack. We live in the forest, miles away from anyone else, so i can shift whenever I want as long as Father doesn't see me. I shift and start running, carrying my back pack in my mouth.

2 days later...

Rein (pronounced ree-in)

Ihad just started my usual morning run with my friends. A scent overcame me. It's intoxicating, like lilies and chocolates combined. I don't think anyone else can smell it. I feel myself being pulled towards the scent. I tell my friends to go ahead, I tell them i need to think. They run ahead eagerly. I started to follow the wonderful smell. I'm half way to the border of my territory when i see her. I rush over. She's uncouncious in her wolf form. Her fur matted and dirty, and it looks as if she's been beaten. Alot.

I pick her and her back pack up. She's really light, lighter than she should be. Her breathing is ragged and her heartbeat faint. I run as fast as I can to the pack's doctor's house. I look at her and relize that im scared for her. I've never been scared in my life. Something is off. I mind link with the doctor and tell her to come out. As soon as she sees the wolf in my arms she rushes me into her house and I lay her down on the guest room bed.