Summer love (Prologue)

Suggested by xlouiskiwi ♥️

Harry watched as Louis packed his bags with a big lump in his throat. He tried his best not to cry. How could the best time in his life so easily turn into the worse time in his life?

He had never in a million years thought that he would meet someone while he went on vacation with his family. His parents had rented a summer house at the coast for two months. As a fifteen-year-old boy, he hadn't been happy at all that he had to spend his whole summer with his family at some boring place and he had been moping the whole car ride there. That changed as soon as they arrived and he laid eyes on the gorgeous boy next door.

His name was Louis and he was seventeen years old. They spent every waken hour in each others company and Harry fell fast and hard. They got along so well.

They shared their first kiss down by the lake one evening after they have known each other for two weeks. It just kind of happened. It was one of those moments where everything seemed to stand still. They looked at each other, frozen in place, and then they started to lean in until their lips finally meet. It was a perfect kiss.

They spent the nights in a tent placed between their summer houses whispering secrets to each other and confessing their feelings.

They didn't tell anyone. It felt too and neither of them had come out to their parents before this vacation. But it was okay. What they had was special and they wanted to keep it to themselves. They were in their own love-filled bubble.

They made love outside in the tent after knowing each other for a month. They were both virgins and it was beautiful and special.

Now Louis was packing his bags. His family was going back to Doncaster the next morning. Their time together had come to an end. It was time to say goodbye. 

"We could make it work Hazza." Louis said with a glance in his direction.

"How? We're just teens Lou. We have school and we live two hours apart. Maybe we will try at first, you know, go to see each other on the weekends but then your soccer practice gets in the way and I work in a bakery on weekends. I love you, Lou. I really do, but we need to be realistic. It's been a great summer." Harry said with teary eyes.

Louis sighed. He knew Harry was right. He came to hug him.
"Don't promise that you will write or call. Just promise that you won't forget what we had. I love you too."

Harry burst out crying.
"This sucks!"

"It does. Let's not make it harder than it has to be. We had a perfect summer love." Louis said and kissed him.