imagines

this is a abby lee miller x cathy fanfic ❤️❤️❤️

#cabby

a competiton just ended.
cathy pov:
abby just won another competition. im not wasting a BREATH on her, because we have to pass her group on our way to the elevators. if we do have to walk past her, you know shes bound to run her mouth, with those thin, elegant, pink lips.. oh lord. here she is.

abby pov:
my girls just won, again. that apple tree is on the ground. speaking of apples, cathy has some wonderful ones on her chest, i think. shell never know that, though. i wish we werent such enemies... but here she is! walking with a very set face, her girls trailing behind her. behind. i try not to stare, okay? well- what do i say?? i cant wait until next competition to see her again! "h-hey cathy" she doesnt look at me. ouch. the elevator doors open, and she steps in. cathy always chooses to take the elevator, even though the girls and their moms choose the stairs. i see someone likes to be treated like a princess.. but the doors are about to close. i run up to the elevator doors and say- "cathy! do you have anything to say to me?" i very slightly smirk. cathy peers at me over her glasses for only a split second until her slender hands shoot out and grab my lower back. she quickly pulls me in and clicks the "close door" button.

TW: SEXY SMUT NEXTT 😍😍💕💕❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥵🥵🥵😩😩😩👌👈💦💦🍑🍑

the doors close, and cathy begins working away at my mouth. i stutter out- "what will the moms think??" "we have no time to.. do this" "thats right". cathy responds. "i hope you can finish fast" that activates me. i rip her cardigan off, and pull down the leopard skirt to reveal a very conveniently worn thong. i quickly pull off my clothes and sit on top of her, pinning her arms down and putting my ass in her face. "oops" i say. "wrong way." "let me turn around" i make a big ordeal of grinding my ass against her, trying to "turn around" until she finally grabs my waist and stuffs her mouth in my wet, 200 fold pussi. i grunt, then think- -her whole face is in there- i start bouncing, getting off to her long nose. then, i lean over and rip her thong off with my teeth. i pull a massive mascara tube and mercilessly start thrusting it in her ass. i lean over again and eat her out while continuing to use the mascara tube. i sit up again and leave her starving for more.