Chapter 4 😏

[recap: Ashley and Alex go outside together for a motorcycle race and when they get back Alex asks her to stay over at his house... when Ashley goes downstairs for water Alex sees her in her little shorts and gets turned on]

Warning ⚠️ sexual chapter 🔞

Alex
"Don't do that." I say watching her every move. She smirks. "Do you like what you see?" She says putting her lips on mine "Alex." She says brushing her lips on mine. "I'm horny." She moans in my ear.

With that said I grab her and I smash my lips on her and we start to tongue kiss then we start being rougher and touchier.

Ashley
He takes my hand and takes me to his room.

When we get to his room he closes the door and pushes me hard to the wall, he starts kissing on my neck and I let out a few moans. Then he shocks me by putting his hands down my shorts and starts feeling my pussy. "You like that hm?" He groans. Then without a warning he inserts a finger in me. "Ohh Fuckk ." I moan. "Fuckkk you're so tight baby." He says biting his lip.

He then inserts two fingers in me and starts pumping in and out. He kisses my lips with hunger while fingering me continuously. He then rips of my little shirt and starts sucking on my boobs "fuckk alex." I moan. He picks me up and grinds on me against the wall while sucking on my boobs.

"A-Ale-" "Shh don't say anything mama." He says putting his hands on my mouth.

He carried me to his bed gently laying me down and sliding my shorts off and then slowly taking my thongs off. "Open your legs for daddy." I spread my legs giving him a perfect view of my pussy. His breath hitched looking me up and down.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Take down you're boxers." He smirks and slides his boxers down revealing a hard 9 inch dick. He gets on top of me and kisses me passionately, then starts rubbing his dick on my clit making me moan. "I'll go gentle don't worry, it will only hurt at the start." He says.

We're now fully naked and he then positions himself at my entrance then sticks it in me. "Oh my fucking god!" I moan feeling his dick going in my pussy. "GOD YOU'RE SO TIGHT." He groans. He starts going faster and I drop a tear because it hurts. "I'm so sorry." He says going faster. I kept moaning none stop.. the pleasure was over taking me and it didn't hurt that bad anymore. "Ohh DADDY." I moan. He then went faster and harder and I was a moaning mess. "

"Do you like this dick huh!?" He groans in my ear. "Y-yes d-daddy." I moan rolling my eyes at the back of my head.

He then flips me over on my back and fucks me from the back. "Ohhh." I moan. We were both sweating and moans and skin clapping over fill the room.
"Naughty bitch." He moans with his deep voice in my ear while pulling my hair fucking me harder and faster each time.

He turns me around and then puts my legs over my head and slaps his dick on my pussy. He goes in and pulls out playing around. "Stop teasing me." I say desperately, he smirks. He goes in my pussy deeply in and out while I moan his name.

"Come ride this young dagger dick." He says pulling out, I flip him over and get on top of him and position it in my pussy I sit on his dick and start riding on his dick making him groan. I bounce on it fast seeing him lose his mind.
While I bounce fast on his dick he comes closer to me and takes my lips in his mouth and starts tongue kissing me.

I start kissing his neck giving him soft kisses then make my way to his mouth again and I start to suck on his tongue like it'd be his dick, I hear him groan loud. "Keep going babygirl." He says kneeding my ass hardly while I bounce harder on his dick.

I throw my head back in pleasure feeling my pussy being stretched. Then he flips me over while his dick is still inside me and begins to pump in and out of me while sucking on my lips. He then hits my good spot. And I start moaning really loudly. "Right there daddy!!" I scream shaking. He fucks me harder and faster. The pleasure was way too good I felt like I was in heaven.

"Oh yeah!" He groans.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned. "Me too sweetheart." Then my legs start to shake and I cum all over his dick and we both cummed and then I laid next to him.

I just lost my virginity to a dude I never thought I would but it was worth it cause it was amazing.

We then both fell asleep in no time.

•••
😈watsup my horny hoes if y'all liked reading dis commentt 😏🤫