Picking Up Boys With Electric Wheel Chairs

Xera's P.O.V.

I'm walking around alone in the store because Lucas went to go look for some boxers and I didn't think that he wanted me there. So I decided to go look in the cosmetics to see if I can find anything that I could use as decoration in my hair. Walking past the ponytails and then I came across hair dye. A smile appears on my face and I grab a couple different colors and toss them onto the basket.

A while later, I come across Stereo who is in an electric wheel chair next to an old guy and his wife getting ready to race down the aisles. Not knowing what to do, I just start laughing and decide to watch what was about to happen. I looked across the aisle and saw one of the employees watching Stereo and the old guy, but he didn't look like he was going to try and stop them. Instead he just turns around and walks away. I was watching after him when I hear the old guys wife yell 'GO!' I watch as Stereo woohoo's and calls the old man an old fart as they race down the aisle. At the end of the aisle stands a big guy that looks like the manager. Stereo jumps ditches the wheelchair, runs toward me, and grabs me.  We head toward the front of the store where I go through the line and Stereo went to go wait outside, so security doesn't find her.

When I walked out of Wal-mart, Stereo was talking to this guy and it looked like they were hitting it off. I walk out to the Jeep and put the bag in there. I decided to leave Stereo to her flirting and to give her a couple more minutes. Stereo and I headed out and were sitting out in the jeep waiting for Lucas to hurry up when Stereo spotted my bag.

Stereo walked up to me as I was leaning against the Jeep and asked "Can I borrow your Charger?"

I reach in the glove box and pull out a phone charger and offer it to Stereo, "Here."

She pushed the phone charger back towards me, "I meant your car."

"Oh, then sure. Just don't get it too dirty." I put the charger away.

My phone starts ringing so I looked to see that Lucas was calling. I answered it to a lot of noise and was barely able to hear him.

"Lucas! Where are you? Meet me out front and I'll be waiting at the front door for you."

Lucas agrees and hangs up.

Stereo asks "Where is he?"

I just shrug me shoulders and get in the Jeep. I turn the Jeep on to pick up Lucas. Stopping at the doors and he comes running out of the building and jumps in the back seat, slamming the door shut. He starts breathing hard, then sits up looking at me.

Lucas calms his breathing, "Did you know that they have wolves here Xera?"

"Umm yeah.... why?"

"Because there was nearly six wolves back there and they started coming after me." He says, which makes me think that's they are the ones from Lance's group.

I nod my head, "Yeah, there are definitely wolves here because you know that guy that was back at my house? Well he's kinda one of them." I let out a nervous laugh.

Lucas and Stereo both look at me with their eyes completely full of shock.

"Surprise!"