30 Days

A/N: I really love you guys!!! Please don't forget to comment and vote.

***

||Then||

Louisa started at the smurf toy in her hand. It held a white heart on which was written, 'I smurf you'.

She very well knew who all these stuff were. Did he know how difficult her life was because of him? People literally hated her and called her names. She was even getting hate messages on facebook.

She had enough. She grabbed the smurf toy and went over to the football ground. He knew they were there after school practising foot ball.

He was sitting there shirtless with his buddies and drinking water. If she wasn't frustrated, she'd drool over his six packs.

His face lit up when he noticed her. His buddies grew quite too when they noticed her. She threw the smurf toy on him and it bounced off his chest.

He frowned and grabbed the toy. He looked hurt.

"Stop doing this.Stop sending me stuff. Stop writing notes! Stop all of that!"

His eyes changed colour , they were darker now. Louisa gulped.

"I was really angry when people started calling you names and I've done everything to make you believe me that I genuinely like you and so fine I'll stop. Maybe that's why you're alone! Maybe you deserve to be alone. 'Cause you're such a stuck up b-"

His every word had ripped her heart into shreds. He stopped. Her eyes were stinging.

"A what? 'Cause I'm a what?"

She urged him to complete that sentence.

"A stuck up bitch. There. Happy?"
It was his friend Matt who spoke.

"Geez girl! You're damn lucky or in what universe will a guy like my bro would fall for this.."

He said waving his arms indicating her.

"Matt..." Luke sighed.

"No dude, let me talk. She's acting like she's high and nobody when she's just a ugly nothing..."

She didn't stay to listen to the rest. Her eyes were already welled up in tears as she walked towards the pool. And thankfully it was empty.

She sat the edge of the pool and let her tears flow. Hugging her arms, she broke out in sobs.

"Louisa? Oh damn! Are you crying?"

She wiped her face hurriedly and sniffed. It was Luke.

"No!" But her voice came out like a croak. Thanks voice, she thought sarcastically.

"He didn't mean it. And I didn't too. I'm sorry."

She looked at his reflection in the clear blue water.

She snorted. "Yeah right.."

"Why can't you believe me? Don't say you hate me. I know you like me and I like you so why not say yes?"

"One, because in what kind of universe will a guy like you like a fat nerd like me. Two, I don't trust people often. They always betray me."

"I won't..."

She chuckled. "Soon enough you'll leave..."

"I won't..."

Louisa felt her heart hammering when he held her hand.

"Yes you will. I bet you'll leave me in 30 days."

"Ha! I won't! Deal! Let's see!"

He shoved his hand forward. She looked at it like it was an alien. Finally, she just sucked it up and shook his hand.