Minecraft Days

I was in vacation. Far from my hometown. When Minecraft was introduced to me, I was all like woah. You break blocks, you place blocks and build structures. And the coolest thing about this is you can join SERVERS online. You can PVP (player versus player), buold allies, make new friends, or just do some challenges for fun.

When I first knew Minecraft, at first I don't like it. I can't seem to figure out why it is square and its all about blocks. I did some research and gave it chance to play.

Of course, I was a noob (newbie). I don't know the controls and how to break blocks, place blocks, craft stuffs, or even walk and sprint. My little friend, (I'm like 14 and she's like 11 years old) taught me everything. So when I get to kill time, I learn the controls and I got the hang of it. It was a little hard, so all through out my Grade 7 days I played it. Until I mastered it and became a pro.

Grade 7 vacation. (Going grade 8) My brother told me I could join servers. So at servers, I was a completely NOOB. I am a pro in Single Player (survival). So I was first introduced to a Server. My brother used to play in this server. And he met a player named 'Kriger'. He was being attacked by other players, but 'Kriger' along with 'Miggy' helped him. So they built an allies. He (Kriger) gave them (my brother and Miggy) a home to stay giving them 'Sponges' to mark their homes and protect their homes from griefing. After days of playing Minecraft, they called their group 'MigArmy'. They met some of the players but its too hard to trust any player. Especially when you allowed other player to your 'sponges'. But the 'MigArmy' grew. I was also included in it. I had a skin named 'Manitar' (girl skin but now its a skeleton skin) and my brother introduced me to them as his sister. So I kept playing it, I made my brother's house a bit larger and we have this crazy adventures. We went mining, killing, gathering some stuff, making our houses look better and even collecting diamonds.

As I was in the middle of our vacation, and I was in Nether with them, Kriger asked us if we have Facebook (c) of course. So we added each other as our friends in FB (c) and yeah. We now know each others faces. And I never knew Kriger's face in real was so I don't know handsome??? Hahaha but even so. We had this bonds, strong ones and I think I have a crush on Kriger.

Kriger is not his real name, and I can't say the real name. Let's just hide him in the name Kriger. Then, a famous player was logged on and he spawned at OUR house. He advertised his server to us and it was an EPIC FAIL. So we decided to join another server because the old server is getting boring. I don't remember what is the name of the server but it was new and the world has a lot of trees, and spaces and it was a really cool server. We decided to live in the Tundra where spruce trees grow. So when we spawned me and Kriger we together and the others are lost. We decided to live together and that's how we were like married or something in a game. Okay? IN A GAME. (Ouch) Then, we placed some 'sponges' it has the same rules in the old server. Our friendship grew. And when my Big Cousin met Kriger, he left us. They went into another server. At first we had an argue with the MigArmy. But then, everything went wrong so they decided to split.

For the MigArmy, its broken. Miggy went into another server also Kriger. The other members of MigArmy wasn't active anymore. And all is left is Me, my Brother and my Little Cousin. Miggy recommended his new found server so we gave it a shot and, it a really nice server. But Miggy is just too clingy. But then Kriger also recommended his new found server and we also gave it a shot. It was really hard trying to fit in their server because, there are a lot of rules and I can't seem to get the hang of it. Plus, we were being ignored by our so-called-bestfriends. It was just so hard so I made a place to stay made it look better and I minded my own bizz. They usually visit our house but they aren't impressed. So, we left the server and I quit playing Minecraft. It was almost the end of summer vacation.

Losing friends are really hard. I can't really blame my older cousin because he's really a pro in servers and I'm only just a noob. So yeah. :)

That's pretty much about it.

The End