Warrior

You are a fighter. Keep your head up no matter what :). We all go through life feeling down, wanting to fit in. But life's a fight, don't hide your emotions. You got air in your lungs to keep fighting. You're supposed to stand out, not stand it. God still has a plan for you. All the fights you battled, all the monsters that tried to take you down, all the voices in your head telling you to give up, you didn't. You're still here on this earth, aren't ya? You can be down, but you're not going to be down forever. Life WILL get better, I promise. When you feel like you've been kicked down so hard, to the very bottom, and you can't get back up... just remember Jesus died for you. He loves you. The pain on this world is only TEMPORARY. We have a Father, up in Heaven who wants to be reunited with us. He loves us tremendously. He's fighting battles for you. He's empowering you. Whether it be depression, anxiety, relationship issues, eating disorders, spiritual and physical battles of this life, I don't know what you're facing, but whatever you are going through, there's more fight in you and power in you. God will take over for you, when you're done fighting with what you can. You're so much stronger than you think! Hold your head up high, somebody is always going to want to take you down, but don't give up. You've made it this far, you can keep going. You're so much more! 

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. - Exodus 14:14