Chapter 1

All I see is darkness. I try to move but I can't, what's going on? I feel my way around and start to realise that I'm in a cage of some kind.

Out of nowhere I see a bright flame advancing towards me. As the light approaches closer I notice that there's a boy, around the same age as me, holding the torch.

His fingers grasp the bamboo poles on the cage and my eyes immediately meet his. His eyes are a kind of forest green, completely mesmerising... Wait there's no time for gawking right now.

A look of shock appears on his face, "How did you get here?" He questions. How do I even answer that?!

"I don't know... Sorry." I reply honestly. He still seems unsettled by my presence, nice to feel welcomed. He releases a sigh,

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you?" He smirks at me, however I feel nervous- seriously, what's going on?

He confidently slips his hands through the bars and strokes my cheek soothingly. I begin to tense up even though this gesture is supposed to be calming, it's not working very well.

"Right, well there's no beds left at the moment, so I guess you'll have to bunk in with me. You don't mind that do you?" Great, now I have to sleep in the same bed as a complete stranger.

He leans in and whispers, "Don't worry, I won't bite... Much." He grins at me, making me shift slightly. He cracks open the door of the cage, setting me free.

I step out of the cage gradually, with the aid of the boy's hand. I look around at my surroundings, it's all just trees... Well that's fun. A thought creeps into my mind: I could just run away right now, and find my own way home.

"Don't think of escaping love, you're mine now." I quiver at the idea of never leaving this place, wherever this is. I feel his hand press into my back, leading me forward.

"C'mon, let me introduce you to some people." He walks behind me, his hand still on my back. As we walk the only thing on my mind is how I got here and how I will get out.

After following a path for around 20 minutes the boy suddenly pulls to a halt. I stop as well, wondering what he was doing. He walked up to a tree and tapped on it a few times... Okay then.

He stays silent, which I don't mind to be honest. He turns at stares at me, analysing my features slowly. I start to feel a little insecure, can he just stop looking at me please?

He boy was just about to say something until the sound of numerous footsteps could be heard from nearby. "What's going on?" I pluck up the courage and ask.

"I'm going to introduce you to my friends. I like to call them the 'Lost Boys'". And with that around 30 boys emerge from the trees and bushes approaching towards me, all of them holding some type of weapons. They all start to form a circle around me, blocking me from escaping.

"C'mon boys." The green-eyed boy said eagerly.

"Let's play."