23

Cariana's POV:

It was finally evening and I was bored as fuck. So I went down to the kitchen to feed myself and of course everyone is sitting there having a conversation.

"Hey Ana." Jordan exclaimed scaring the hell out of me.

"Hey. What you all talking about?" I said walking to the fridge.

"School." I froze on my spot. I turned around shocked.

"Huh?" I said. Did he really just say school?

"I said school." Noah said.

"What the hell?! Why do we have to go to school? School is bad for me. Last time I got kidnapped." I shouted pointing my finger god knows where.

"Ana you have to go school. I'll give you extra guards as well." Liam pleaded. I burst out in laughter.

"Me? The most dangerous assassin in the underworld has guards? I CAN'TTT!" I shout out of laughter waving my hands. Liam just mumbled profanities under his breath. Soon, I get a hold of myself.

"Okay maybe you don't need guards but you still have to go to school." Noah starts pleading.

"Say if I did agree? When would I go?" I said getting my cookie dough ice cream from the freezer.

"Tomorrow." Liam said.

"Yeah no. See ya!" I shouted before running out of the kitchen. I hear Noah and Liam screaming for me to come back. I laugh loudly and run through my bedroom door. I chuckle and get my laptop. I snuggle up in my bed and watch Netflix.

Unknown Secrets.

"ANA WAKE UP! WE ARE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Caleb screamed. I shot up. Did he say amusement park? I quickly get ready.

 Did he say amusement park? I quickly get ready

I run downstairs and into the kitchen. I grab a bowl of chopped apples. I look around and see my brothers and Jordan staring at me trying not to laugh.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." They all said. I looked at weirdly. I check the time. 8:10am. Why are we awake so early? I look at my brothers. Their hair was messy, clothes not on properly. I pretend to accidentally drop my fork. As I pick it up, I see school bags under the table. I get up and glare at them.

"You motherfuckers!" I shout at them. They looked at me confused. "Don't look at me like that. You assholes woke me up to go school. NOT A FUCKING AMUSEMENT PARK!" I scream. Their mouths drop open. Jordan just laughs.

"Told you it wouldn't work. Should of listened to me." Jordan laughed out. I roll my eyes at him.

"Well you are awake and ready. So you might as well go now." Elijah says smirking.

"You don't even go to school anymore." I say back to him. He just rolls his eyes.

"And besides I haven't been to school since I was kidnapped. So we can walk in together plus maybe we have classes together." Caleb says.