Opportunity

"Go, Simisage! Use Solar Beam!" Cilan exclaimed!

The jolly, green monkey shot a bright, yellow beam at the defenseless Woobat.

"Um....Woobat, use Heart Stamp!" the young Trainer cried!

Woobat dropped a few of it's baby-blue feathers across the field, then threw multiple cherry-red hearts on Simisage.

Simisage shook it off, and then, as commanded by the green-haired Gym Leader, paused. Simisage gathered all of it's energy and unleashed a special move. A flurry of leaves dazzled the stage, but then, all of the leaves grew as sharp as knives. They all went for Woobat, at the speed of light. Woobat let out a loud cry, and fell towards the jagged rocks in the stadium. Woobat was unable to battle, and the young Trainer ran onto the field and picked it up.

"Woobat, you did amazing!' he said.

"Well, good battle!" Cilan cheered! "I never got your name...." Cilan put his hand out for the Trainer to grab on to.

The Trainer dusted off his blue tee. Oh.....it's Lucas!

"Lucas, you did well!" Cilan said. "Have you considered Breeding? "You can raise a Pokemon from birth and make it your own!"

"Well...no, but it sounds really cool!" Lucas agreed.

Lucas dashed out of the stadium, and CIlan went to the Pokemon Center.

While Nurse Joy was taking care of Simisage, and his other Pokemon, CIlan looked to the side. He saw a pile of fliers.

Cilan picked up the flier.

"Travel to Sinnoh!"

We have everything here, Contest Halls, new species of Pokemon, 8 Gyms, Mt. Coronet, and a newly-renovated Jubilife City!

See Cheri in the Travel Hut on Route 3 for tickets and more information.

Cilan thought to himself "This is my chance... I would love to experience the flavors of a new region! It's not fun being tied up in Straiton City. I want to take my Pokemon and explore.

He took all 6 of his Pokemon (Simisage, Tropius, Lilligant, Virizion, Leafeon, and Meganium. The Sun cast blinding beams of light that day.

He then left for Route 3.