Harry Styles & Niall Horan ; Smut

- Found on Tumblr, Harry & Niall Threesome. -

“Y/N, you know how I feel about you right?”

“Yes Harry I do. I just don’t know if you are what I need in my life right now.”

“Its Niall isn’t it?”

“Christ no. I mean I don’t know if he is what I need either. I just don’t fucking know right now Harry. “

With that I stormed out of his hotel room and walked down to the bar. I can’t take this anymore.

When I landed the gig as the photographer for their tour, I had no idea I would end up falling for not one, but two amazing men. And it was the most mind boggling roller coaster of feelings I had ever been on.

I instantly clicked with Niall. We where both pretty shy and loved soccer. So we quickly bonded. He had this utter sweetness to him that would make any girl in the world putty in his hands. And I was.

My attraction to Harry was very different. He was sultry and sexy and most of the time frustrating as hell. But when he was being sincere you could see it in his eyes. He had this way of looking at you that could make your panties drop in a second flat.

And I didn’t know what the hell to do about my feelings for either of them.

I sat at the bar for about an hour just drinking my worries away then stumbled back up to my hotel room.

When I came through the door I stumbled backwards, shocked to see both Harry and Niall sitting on my bed.

“What the hell are you guys doing here.”

“Look Y/N, we both fancy you a lot and need you to make up your mind. So we decided to help move things along.” Niall said as they both came up to me.

Before I could really process what was happening Niall and Harry where both at my sides. Hands roaming my body, kissing and sucking on my neck.

“Is this okay with you love?” Harry whispered while sucking on my ear. All I could do was moan and nod my head.

They didn’t waste any time with their new found permission.

Niall pulled the zipper of my dress down. Harry slipped it off my shoulders and it quickly fell to the floor. “God you’re so sexy.” Niall said. I felt quite exposed compared to them so I quickly helped them out of their shirts.

Harry pulled me away from the door, got behind me and unhooked my bra and kissed my neck and collar bone. Niall crashed his lips to mine. Quickly exploring my mouth with his tongue.

Harry pushed us all towards to the bed. Niall laid down on the bed. As I laid next to him, he started kissing down my neck and found my nipples. Taking one into his mouth and taking the other between his fingers, rolling and pinching.

Harry sat between my legs, pulling my underwear off. He trailed kisses down my stomach, moving to my inner thighs. “Fuck.” I moaned. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Mmm somebody is all wet.” Harry said running his hand across my slit. Niall moved his attention to my other nipple. I bunched my hand into his hair, encouraging him.

Harry’s hand was replaced with his mouth and I trembled. I pulled on Niall’s hair, bringing his face to mine and crashing his lips to mine. I reached down and undid his pants and he stood to take them off. As soon as he was undressed I grabbed him and brought him into my mouth. “Oh fuck Y/N.” I came right there unable to hold back any longer.

Harry’s face left from in between my legs. I helped him undress with the hand that wasn’t preoccupied with Niall. When he was naked he flipped me over on to my stomach, grabbed my waist and pulled my up so I was on my hands and knees. Niall moved himself in front of me so I could resume his blow job. I felt Harry pressing himself to me and put a hand between myself to guide him in.

“Christ Y/N, you’re so tight.” He said as his length entered me. I moaned loudly and that sent Niall over the edge and he came in my mouth. Then Harry flipped me over again so I was on top. Niall came over and resumed his assault on my nipples and started rubbing my clit. Which brought me to climax for the second time tonight.

I could feel Harry’s thrusts get more desperate and knew he was close. I dug my nails into his chest and rode him harder. “Aghhh” Was all he said as he tensed up and I felt him release inside me.

As soon as harry was done Niall lifted me off him and pushed me down onto the bed. He wasted no time and threw my legs over his shoulders, thrusting himself inside of me.

“Ahh fuck Y/N.” Niall practically growled. Harry was laying next to us and I took him in my hand. Surprised he was still hard. These men (I would never be able to think of them as boy’s again after tonight) had some serious staying power.

As Niall kept going I wanted Harry in my mouth so I gave him a gentle pull. He brought himself near my face and I took him into my mouth. Tasting myself on him. It drove me wild. As Niall worked me and I worked Harry, I could tell we where all very near our releases. So I started thrusting up towards Niall and sucked hard on Harry up and down his shaft. Harry reached over and pinched my nipples. That seemed to do the trick. Harry came shortly followed by my own climax, and a few seconds later Niall came and fell into a heap on the bed next to me.

And even though that had been the best sex of my life, the boys plan had back fired. I was now even more fucking confused about my feelings.