The debriefing

3rd person point of view

Batman walked into the room everyone held there breaths, wondering what kid of mission they were going on and Nightwing wasn't there.

"Teams! I have a very important mission for you, you will be watching the Wayne kids. Richard 'Dick' Grayson, Leilon 'Leila' Jackson, Jason Todd, Timothy 'Tim' Drake, and Damien Wayne. Dick is 22, Leila is 20, they both live in Bludhaven along with Barbra Gordon, who will probably be staying with you, Jason is 18, Tim is 16, and Damien is 13." Batman stated then, Nightwing came in, he didn't look to happy.

"I will not be going, most of Gotham's vigilantes will not be in Commission, but you will be helping if anything bad happens. So please take care of are city. Miss. Martian, Artemis, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Superboy, and Zantnna. Good luck! You'll probably need it..." Nightwing said, he was pretty irritated.

"You leave in an hour." Batman said walking away and they were gone. To say the team was shocked was an understatement.

"Uh, we might want to get ready for this, and I'll call Batman to see how long." Aqualad  decided while getting up. When he came back in he said "we'll be gone from a week to a month so pack for that long my friends."

Time skip

They all headed to the ship, it was all silence until the Kid Flash broke it,

"So...Wonder what they'll be like? Maybe rich snobs or nice rich kids or-"

"Probably," Artemis decided, "Rich snobs by day and rich brats by night." A chorus of yes and maybe came though.When they arrived at the Wayne's, they honestly didn't know what to expect. Aqualad went up and knocked on the door, a man about 20-24 opened the door.

"Hello-" the man was interrupted by a crash and a bang, "Jason, what happened?" He yelled running up to the noise with the two teams in a hot pursuit with him,

"The frickn' demon started to attack Timmy and Leila tried to stop them so she shot my gun and took them to the med bay, and the demon spawn was vicious. It wasn't too bad but still pretty bad." The man said with wide eyes, "I should've gotten it on video!"

"Oh um, I'm Dick, that's Jason, I have go the med bay to make sure nothing bad happens. You can come if you want to." The man Dick said. As they started to walk the team talked in the mind link.

'That was weird' Superboy thought,

'No kidding' Kid Flash replied,

'Teams, we're going to give introduction in the med bay, you can tell them you civilian identity if you want to but I won't for a while' Aqualad thought.

"Hi, I'm Leila and these," She glared at the two boys, "boys are Tim and Damien." Both boys looked ashamed. Tim had a three different wounds, they looked a lot like stab wounds and two black eyes, Damien however looked almost untouched except for a black eye. "Dick do you want to help me Show them to there room's. Babs!" Leila said,

"Oh hey, I'm Barbra Gordon bat you can call me Babs if ya want." Said the girl-Barbra. They where showed were that would be staying.

Hello, I thank you for reading this, sorry if there out of charter and sorry not sorry if you don't like the oc, but I need her for the story and I don't like authors notes so you won't see too much of these. I hope you like my first fan-fic.😊